NASA engineer creates propulsion system that defies the laws of physics
amirjf nin
2024-05-09 23:58:44 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-engineer-creates-propulsion-system-that-defies-the-laws-of-physics/ar-AA1o3vhc
bertietaylor
2024-05-10 00:31:52 UTC
The link is about downloading an app.

bt
amirjf nin
2024-05-10 01:01:24 UTC
Post by amirjf nin
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-engineer-creates-propulsion-system-that-defies-the-laws-of-physics/ar-AA1o3vhc
Here's the original article's link (from earth.com):

https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsion-system-defies-laws-physics/

Also here is the much more in-depth article referenced in the earth.com
article:

https://thedebrief.org/nasa-veterans-propellantless-propulsion-drive-that-physics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-earths-gravity/
Aether Regained
2024-05-10 09:46:00 UTC
Post by amirjf nin
Also here is the much more in-depth article referenced in the earth.com
https://thedebrief.org/nasa-veterans-propellantless-propulsion-drive-that-physics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-earths-gravity/
@amirjf Interesting find. Thanks for posting.

I guess your earlier post linking to the following patent is on the same
EM drive, i.e., the Buhler in the article is the Charles Raymond Buhler
IV in the patent.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20240011469A1/en

Let's see if this one holds up to careful scrutiny.
Aether Regained
2024-05-10 09:54:00 UTC
Post by amirjf nin
Post by amirjf nin
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-engineer-creates-propulsion-system-that-defies-the-laws-of-physics/ar-AA1o3vhc
https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsion-system-defies-laws-physics/
Also here is the much more in-depth article referenced in the earth.com
https://thedebrief.org/nasa-veterans-propellantless-propulsion-drive-that-physics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-earths-gravity/
@Arindam/@bertietaylor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive

You might find the above article very informative, especially the section:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
J. J. Lodder
2024-05-10 11:17:46 UTC
Post by Aether Regained
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die.

I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,

Jan
JanPB
2024-05-12 20:58:34 UTC
Post by amirjf nin
Post by Aether Regained
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die.
I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,
Jan
Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.

Jan
Lucus Szilรกgyi
2024-05-12 21:13:35 UTC
Post by JanPB
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die. I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,Jan
Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.
that's so advanced, they will tell to you that it works, lol. It's upside-
down, my polakian friend. And you are not too bright in physics, I can see.

nevermind, I strongly believe the Chinese are far in this branch or
something else. Stop believing they will tell anybody what is going on.
J. J. Lodder
2024-05-13 09:08:52 UTC
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
Post by Aether Regained
Post by Aether Regained
Post by amirjf nin
https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsio
n-s
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
ystem-defies-laws-physics/
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die.
I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,
Jan
Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.
Or their blunderings in 'Arsenic DNA'.

Bt the trend is obvious: research done in isolation,
without contacts with peers who can stop blundering about
may yield absurd results,

Jan
bertietaylor
2024-05-13 11:04:02 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
Post by Aether Regained
Post by Aether Regained
Post by amirjf nin
https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsio
n-s
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
ystem-defies-laws-physics/
Post by JanPB
Post by amirjf nin
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die.
I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,
Jan
Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.
Or their blunderings in 'Arsenic DNA'.
Bt the trend is obvious: research done in isolation,
without contacts with peers who can stop blundering about
may yield absurd results,
Jan
Science is now like religion. Only those who waste billions of public money and get awarded for same may be recognized by the powers tgat be; for following the dogmas and aboiding the tribalistic taboos; thus being good little slaves/robots.

bt
Savoy Merilee
2024-05-14 21:43:45 UTC
Post by JanPB
Post by J. J. Lodder
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die. I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first, Jan
Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.
me friend, one thing you guys in physics still don't undrestand. All
around, about 99% of physics today is NOT math, but stil ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ_๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™_๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง. That's
include simulation, modeling etc on computers etc. So remember, it's not
math, but still work and ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ_๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™_๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง. The bigger larger hadron colider in
fucking nazi Switserland, is exactly ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ_๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™_๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง, my frendo. Not math.

๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ'๐˜€_๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜†_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ป๐—ฎ_๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ_๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต
๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€_๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ_๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜„_๐˜‚๐—ฝ_๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ_๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/v%69%64%65o/L667m9qr0TKO

remember the fucking fake manned moon landing, that was fake since it was
no ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ anywhere to find. Wankers like that traitor electrician, who
betraide the beautiful communism, just to became a slave to the fucking
capitalist west lol.

bertietaylor
2024-05-11 00:57:22 UTC
Post by Aether Regained
Post by amirjf nin
Post by amirjf nin
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-engineer-creates-propulsion-system-that-defies-the-laws-of-physics/ar-AA1o3vhc
https://www.earth.com/news/nasa-engineer-creates-propellantless-propulsion-system-defies-laws-physics/
Also here is the much more in-depth article referenced in the earth.com
https://thedebrief.org/nasa-veterans-propellantless-propulsion-drive-that-physics-says-shouldnt-work-just-produced-enough-thrust-to-defeat-earths-gravity/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Thanks. Unless you spend a lot of public money doing useless stuff you cannot get publication or any kind of recognition.

Arindam found out the formula e=0.5mvvN(N-k) back in 1998.

In Jan 2000 he published his book "To the Stars!" which is about making reactionless motors accelerating continuously which would happen if the Lorenz force had no opposite reaction.

In 2015 he found that his new invention of a heavy armature low voltage rail gun would violate inertia if the armature was blocked. That proved his new physics.

As he did his work alone without any funding or institutional backing he was ignored. Now it looks like his basic ideas related to the feasibility of reactionless drives is taking off. Obviously this is just another scam unless they actually show it working for all to see.

Microwave drives are based upon e=mcc that is the radiation which is matter by theory is supposed to cause momentum which will continue. Please say if this understanding of ours is correct.

bt (Arindam's ghostly cyberdogs and his best friends)
bertietaylor
2024-05-13 11:00:46 UTC
Post by bertietaylor
Post by Aether Regained
Post by amirjf nin
Post by amirjf nin
[...]
Paused for a reply, got none, so conclude this is just another mendacious effort by the Einsteinian cultists to push their e=mcc=hv dogma. Thermal effects like solar sail as I explained should explain the motion.

bt
J. J. Lodder
2024-05-13 11:19:47 UTC
[-]
Post by bertietaylor
Post by bertietaylor
Post by Aether Regained
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Thanks. Unless you spend a lot of public money doing useless stuff you
cannot get publication or any kind of recognition.
EM drive has been debunked, now also by experiment. Get over it.
[snip arindam nonsense]
Post by bertietaylor
Paused for a reply, got none, so conclude this is just another mendacious
effort by the Einsteinian cultists to push their e=mcc=hv dogma.
Nowadays true by definition of all of the SI units.
You can no longer do any kind of precision measurement
of anything at all without it.
Again, get over it. Your so-called 'Einstein cultists'
are all working professional physicists.
(of necessity)
Post by bertietaylor
Thermal effects like solar sail as I explained should explain the motion.
And for the possibly misled kiddies: Radiation effects on satellites
are not just caused by radiation pressure in vacuum.
There is also photon recoil from the emission of thermal photons.
(yes, by momentum conservation)
The net force depends on the balance of the two.

All of this has long since passed into applied engineering.
Those responsible for tracking sats, or for station keeping of them
take all of this into account routinely,

Jan
Maciej Wozniak
2024-05-13 13:04:13 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Nowadays true by definition of all of the SI units.
You can no longer do any kind of precision measurement
of anything at all without it.
Keep dreaming, poor trash. Anyone can check GPS,
serious measurements are ignoring your SI
idiocy.
bertietaylor
2024-05-14 07:05:36 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
[-]
Post by bertietaylor
Post by bertietaylor
Paused for a reply, got none, so conclude this is just another mendacious
effort by the Einsteinian cultists to push their e=mcc=hv dogma.
Nowadays true by definition of all of the SI units.
Just proves the ENTIRE physics community is corrupt to their evil cores.
And their supportive professors, politicians, pimps, priests, presstitutes...
The whole world is against truth and for lies.
Post by J. J. Lodder
You can no longer do any kind of precision measurement
of anything at all without it.
Rubbish. All relativity thingies are about Earth's motion in aether causing twisting of wave or particle paths.
At best it is some kind of conformal mapping.
Keeping Earth still, and twisting up the space to account for trajectory deviations.
It all started with the MMI bungle.
However this twisting stuff detection needs expensive equipment so it is a huge ongoing racket.
Post by J. J. Lodder
Again, get over it. Your so-called 'Einstein cultists'
are all working professional physicists.
(of necessity)
Biggest frauds in the history of science.
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by bertietaylor
Thermal effects like solar sail as I explained should explain the motion.
And for the possibly misled kiddies: Radiation effects on satellites
are not just caused by radiation pressure in vacuum.
There is also photon recoil from the emission of thermal photons.
Photons being em wave bursts have no mass so cannot by themselves cause momentum.
They can with local surface currents cause heat and that heat causes motion.
Post by J. J. Lodder
(yes, by momentum conservation)
The net force depends on the balance of the two.
There is a force pushing the solar sail, so there is no balance. The heat from the sun is causing the motion.
Post by J. J. Lodder
All of this has long since passed into applied engineering.
Those responsible for tracking sats, or for station keeping of them
take all of this into account routinely,
No need for the frauds telling grotesque lies for their living.

bt
Post by J. J. Lodder
Jan