Yes, t'=t in GPS.
Add Reply
gharnagel
2024-09-04 17:48:48 UTC
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
bald-faced liar:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable,
and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and
idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the
lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is
the second death." -- Revelation 21:8

Is Wozniak abominable?

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/abominable

yep.

Is he a murderer? Well, he certainly murders the truth.

And he's certainly a colossal LIAR.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-04 18:21:54 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help, t'=t in GPS, at least if by t, t' we
mean clock indications.
gharnagel
2024-09-05 01:58:46 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway)
So now Wozzie-liar says that warnings are threats :-))
Like "Don't go out in the street, there's a truck coming"
so Wozzie-fool runs out in the street and gets flattened.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
won't help,
It sure won't help an idiot that runs in front of a truck.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
t'=t in GPS, at least if by t, t' we mean clock
indications.
"Clock indications"? WHICH "Clock indications"? Deceitful
Wozzie-liar refuses to say. He also misuses the accepted
definition of t' and t. THEY SPECIFICALLY REFER TO CLOCKS
IN DIFFERENT FRAMES. Since Waffling Wozzie is still
trying to deflect from the OP which involved special
relativity (since he lost that debate), and trying to use
the GPS (which involves general relativity) by dishonestly
claiming that t' = t somehow "proves" that relativity is
false, be it known to Wozzie the congenital liar that

dt'/dt = sqrt[(1 - 2GM/R) - vr^2/(1 - 2GM/R) - vt^2]

where t' and t refer to the frame of the earth and the
frame of the satellite. This equation has been verified
experimentally:

https://phys.org/news/2010-09-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal.html#:~:text=The%20aluminum%20clocks%20can%20detect%20small%20relativity-based%20effects,James%20Chin-Wen%20Chou%2C%20first%20author%20of%20the%20paper.

Of course, demented Wozzie-liar screams that scientist,
thousands of them, are lying their heads off, when it
is just one deceitful merde-faced Maciej who is lying,
insulting and slandering all these honest scientists.
He should be greatly ashamed of himself, but he is
beyond the point of being able to feel shame.

"Reason is poor propaganda when opposed by the yammering,
unceasing lies of shrewd and evil and self-serving men."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

“Denial is the worst kind of lie … because it is the lie
you tell yourself.” – Michelle A. Homme

Wozzie might have become an upstanding honest person if
only his parents had washed his mouth out with soap more
often.
Python
2024-09-05 02:14:10 UTC
Le 05/09/2024 à 03:58, gharnagel a écrit :
t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we mean clock
indications.
"Clock indications"?  WHICH "Clock indications"?  Deceitful
Wozzie-liar refuses to say.
It depends.

As usual when Maciej Wozniak is concerned, it varies with
his mood. Who knows whatever 't' is ? To start with in his
silly mind?

Some mornings "everything goes", whatever the clock you look at,
it t is read on any other clock, then t equals t'. When, how?
Well maybe two years ago!

Some other mornings "nothing goes", whatever the clock you look at,
it t is read any other clock, then t does not equals t'. When, how?
Well maybe tree centuries later!

My goal in life it to connect to his nurses so I could know in advance,
before 6. a.m. (CET), when Wozniak usually starts posting :-D if he
is in an "everything goes" mood or a "nothing goes" mood.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-05 04:47:08 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we mean clock
indications.
"Clock indications"?  WHICH "Clock indications"?
Any. When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error. St John won't prevent
that - even if he wanted to, what is
doubtful.
gharnagel
2024-09-05 12:10:06 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we mean clock
indications.
"Clock indications"?  WHICH "Clock indications"?
Any.
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t'), so this blows
up Wozzie-liar's vacuous assertion.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
St John won't prevent that - even if he wanted to, what
is doubtful.
Congenital-liar Wozzie-fool doesn't realize that GR deals
with dt' and dt, as I showed him, but he's too much of an
ignoramus to understand. Consequently, he just keeps
repeating his stale old lies, hoping to deceive everyone.
He's been doing this for years but it doesn't work. His
arch enemy has pointed out what his insane behavior implies:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein

St. John was reporting information and a warning to
Wozzie-liar, who runs in front of an on-coming truck,
every time :-(

Sticks both feet in his mouth and doesn't have a leg to
stand on, every time.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-05 12:30:12 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we mean clock
indications.
"Clock indications"?  WHICH "Clock indications"?
Any.
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t')
Nope. You just don't know what a GPS
clock is, samely as you don't know what
a clock is in general.
As t=t' in GPS - dt=dt' as well.
gharnagel
2024-09-06 13:24:22 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t')
Nope. You just don't know what a GPS
clock is, samely as you don't know what
a clock is in general.
Says the lying disinformation manipulator. I just
demonstrated conclusively that Wozniak's assertion
had a big, fat blunder (not a lie, a mistake) that
points up his incompetency to produce a logical
argument. His dishonest response is that I "don't
know what a GPS clock is" which is trying to cover
up his blunder, and that defines Wozniak as a liar.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
St John won't prevent that - even if he wanted to, what
is doubtful.
Congenital-liar Wozzie-fool doesn't realize that GR deals
with dt' and dt,
As t=t' in GPS - dt=dt' as well.
Wozzie-liar continues his dishonest misinformation.
The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
in orbit so they would appear to run normally as
measured from the ground (dt). All the clocks on
earth are essentially in the same frame (dt), so
Wozzie-liar is being deceitful when he falsely
presumes that dt' refers to another clock on the
ground. It's not, dt' refers to the clock on the
satellite measured AT the satellite, not what it
reads from the ground. Wozzie-liar is fundamentally
dishonest.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-06 13:38:12 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t')
Nope. You just  don't know what a GPS
clock is, samely as you don't know what
a clock is in general.
Says the lying disinformation manipulator.  I just
demonstrated conclusively that Wozniak's assertion
had a big, fat blunder
No, you just impudently lied that both you
and your cousin have GPS clocks on your walls.
As t=t' in GPS - dt=dt'  as well.
Wozzie-liar continues his dishonest misinformation.
The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
Yes, right, they were designed to run the way
needed to keep their indicatiuons equal,
t'=t. Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
gharnagel
2024-09-07 12:22:36 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t')
Nope. You just  don't know what a GPS
clock is, samely as you don't know what
a clock is in general.
Says the lying disinformation manipulator.  I just
demonstrated conclusively that Wozniak's assertion
had a big, fat blunder
No, you just impudently lied that both you
and your cousin have GPS clocks on your walls.
Wow! I make a simple, very likely claim and Wily Wozniak
immediately asserts that I'm lying. Maybe GPS wall
clocks are rare in Poland, but I have two of them in my
home and my cousin has at least one. And his reads one
hour ahead of mine because he's in a different time zone.
Apparently, Weak-minded Wozniak doesn't understand how
time works in practice, or Wily Wozniak just lies all
the time because he's a congenital liar, or a pathological
liar, or both.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
As t=t' in GPS - dt=dt'  as well.
Wozzie-liar continues his dishonest misinformation.
The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
Yes, right, they were designed to run the way
needed to keep their indicatiuons equal,
t'=t. Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
Tsk, tsk, Wozzie-liar attempt to distort the facts while
deleting the truth:

"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
in orbit so they would appear to run normally as
measured from the ground (dt). All the clocks on
earth are essentially in the same frame (dt), so
Wozzie-liar is being deceitful when he falsely
presumes that dt' refers to another clock on the
ground. It's not, dt' refers to the clock on the
satellite measured AT the satellite, not what it
reads from the ground."

Thick-skull Wozzie-liar delusionally believes that
when he deletes the facts from his response it
goes away in my post, too :-)) He can run, but he
can't hide from the truth.

He must also believe that when a clock is designed
to run slow on the earth's surface, that when put
in orbit it magically begins to run faster -- yet
he, being paradoid, believes that everyone is lying
to him :-))
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-07 12:58:55 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may be
practically sure that all the others will
indicate the same, with the precision of
an acceptable error.
So the GPS clock on my wall says 5:56 AM (t) but the GPS
clock on my cousin's wall says 6:56 AM (t')
Nope. You just  don't know what a GPS
clock is, samely as you don't know what
a clock is in general.
Says the lying disinformation manipulator.  I just
demonstrated conclusively that Wozniak's assertion
had a big, fat blunder
No, you just impudently lied that both you
and your cousin have GPS clocks on your walls.
Wow! I make a simple, very likely claim
But you don't have a GPS clock on your wall
and your cousin has it neither. You both
have clocks of one of zone times, seems
you have clock of one zone time and your
cousin has a clock of another zone time.
And as they refer to 2 different times
they may have different indications -
while all zone times are still galilean.
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
As t=t' in GPS - dt=dt'  as well.
Wozzie-liar continues his dishonest misinformation.
The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
Yes, right, they were designed to run the way
needed to keep their indicatiuons equal,
t'=t. Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
Tsk, tsk,  Wozzie-liar attempt to distort the facts while
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
in orbit so they
So they run t'=t, just like all serious clocks
always did. Common sense was warning your idiot
guru and neither st John nor your mad ravings
will help.
gharnagel
2024-09-07 22:17:32 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
No, you just impudently lied that both you
and your cousin have GPS clocks on your walls.
Wow! I make a simple, very likely claim
But you don't have a GPS clock on your wall
and your cousin has it neither.
Wozniak is the real liar here. He hasn't defined
what he's talking about when he wites "GPS clock"
so I take that to mean a wall clock synchronized
with a GPS station:

https://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Atomic-Clock-Accuracy-Temperature/dp/B09417PQ16/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?adgrpid=1346902308605711&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.XNi7Mz2iUjLur1MPQ9BNZdDJQ6kdBW8BsKBz5e6j5qd4KCyP5blcj_yte-InXvfA9r9zPYmXcwUZT_JtlGQt3nze-zygIqw6miD8hmI0dKVEZx5SqS3ZTliYJ8PSO9fey_5_jeSf0xPBjTaLdSkvd-moZ1Gt_qPkdPbGjzuiBjKXeKwZEzelpd0k6xmtupyUNnpIaSGOZ2Nu5cO4dE1drEfhpvr5TqvlCCNfMBHylJHAcN_XKzIDa83CqRqaps6PqZAV6bqgYTRIcZB2OcBgTNJxBlLAiw-CscJUiNP0bCY.AQhnZevHXK6Q-iisBMsfIvD3nLPiYn42fY0AnDqUKmI&dib_tag=se&hvadid=84181609222219&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=44646&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-84181740161579%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=14545_13350041&keywords=gps%2Bclock&msclkid=e74d3e76ccb719f56f3158aa054082ef&qid=1725745707&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You both have clocks of one of zone times,
seems you have clock of one zone time and
your cousin has a clock of another zone
time. And as they refer to 2 different
times they may have different indications -
Now Wozniak FINALLY gets it. He claimed:

"When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may
be practically sure that all the others
WILL INDICATE THE SAME, with the precision
of an acceptable error."

which is not true.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
while all zone times are still galilean.
But the time zones are NOT "galilean." For
example, from the (approximately) inertial
frame in Poland, the frame on the opposite
side of the globe (near New Zealand) is
moving at about 1000 km/hour. It takes GR
to put them in the same frame:

dtau^2/dt^2 = (1 - 2GM/R)

The other terms being zero.

“A person who won’t read has no advantage
over one who can’t read.” – Mark Twain
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Yes, right, they were designed to run the way
needed to keep their indicatiuons equal,
t'=t. Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
Tsk, tsk,  Wozzie-liar attempt to distort the
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
in orbit so they
So they run t'=t, just like all serious clocks
always did. Common sense was warning your idiot
guru and neither st John nor your mad ravings
will help.
Unfortunately, Wozniak has no "common sense" --
let alone not being up to date on real information.
He seems to believe everyone is lying to him.

Schizophrenia:
"Delusions are false beliefs about things that may
seem strange or illogical to others. Even if you
present the person with facts that prove their idea
isn’t based on reality, they’re unlikely to change
their mind."

Wow! Describes Wozniak to a tee. Of course, being
delusional, he will blame others for being the same.
That would be an infantile response, like what
children in the "terrible twos" try on their parents.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-08 05:28:31 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
No, you just impudently lied that both you
and your cousin have GPS clocks on your walls.
Wow! I make a simple, very likely claim
But you don't have a GPS clock on your wall
and your cousin has it neither.
Wozniak is the real liar here.  He hasn't defined
what he's talking about when he wites "GPS clock"
so I take that to mean a wall clock synchronized
with a GPS station
And neither your clock nor your cousin's clock
are. UT1 transmitted by WWVB is different than
GPS time, and your clocks don't indicate UT1
anyway - they indicate local zone times.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You both have clocks of one of zone times,
seems you have clock of one zone time and
your cousin has a clock of another zone
time.  And as they refer to 2 different
times they may have different indications -
"When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may
be practically sure that all the others
WILL INDICATE THE SAME, with the precision
of an acceptable error."
which is not true.
Yes, it is. You don't know what a
clock is, what a GPS clock is, what
times we have and the differences
are, nothing. You're just a stubborn
DK idiot believing that following
an insane crazie and his mad religion
can substitute any knowledge.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
while all zone times are still galilean.
But the time zones are NOT "galilean."
Time zones don't have to - they're
geographical regions having nothing
to do with being galilean or not.
gharnagel
2024-09-09 13:56:28 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
But you don't have a GPS clock on your wall
and your cousin has it neither.
Wozniak is the real liar here.  He hasn't defined
what he's talking about when he wites "GPS clock"
so I take that to mean a wall clock synchronized
with a GPS station
And neither your clock nor your cousin's clock
are. UT1 transmitted by WWVB is different than
GPS time,
They are synchronized with GPS. Wozniak is
waffling now about what he means by "GPS time"
Post by Maciej Wozniak
and your clocks don't indicate UT1
anyway
Waffling Wozniak never mentioned UTI previously.
He's making excuses for his ambiguous assertions
and trying to blame me for it.

Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You both have clocks of one of zone times,
seems you have clock of one zone time and
your cousin has a clock of another zone
time.  And as they refer to 2 different
times they may have different indications -
"When one [GPS] clock's indication is
'2024-09-06 17:00:00.0000000' - you may
be practically sure that all the others
WILL INDICATE THE SAME, with the precision
of an acceptable error."
which is not true.
Yes, it is. You don't know what a
clock is, what a GPS clock is, what
times we have and the differences
are, nothing.
"We"? Since Wozniak is insanely rejecting
clocks synchronized to the GPS as "GPS
clocks" then he is admitting that he doesn't
have one, either. This is proof that his
whole argument is baloney. He has no way
of knowing "GPS time."
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You're just a stubborn
One must be stubborn when dealing with an
obstinate liar who routinely insults and
slanders.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
DK idiot believing that following
an insane crazie and his mad religion
can substitute any knowledge.
Wozniak is projecting his own insanity
and incompetence on honest and competent
scientists by this deranged diatribe.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
while all zone times are still galilean.
But the time zones are NOT "galilean."
Time zones don't have to - they're
geographical regions having nothing
to do with being galilean or not.
Wozniak is the one who brought up the
subject of "Galilean" but now he's trying
to backtrack because he's been hoisted on
his own petard.

"Never put both feet in your mouth at the
same time, because then you won't have a
leg to stand on." -- Anon.

He is too arrogant to admit that he could
possibly make a mistake, not man enough
to own up to his own foibles.

The fact is, that t' = t everywhere in
Galilean relativity, which was the way a
dishonest Wozniak would have answered my
claim if he doesn't always feel so
threatened bu cogent argument.

Of course, he would have exposed himself
to the fact that Galilean relativity has
been soundly refuted by honest, competent
scientists:

https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2010/09/nist-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal-einsteins-relativity-personal-scale

which I posted previously but Wozniak
dishonestly deleted because it blew up
his demented agenda like the house of
cards that it is.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-09 17:24:02 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
But you don't have a GPS clock on your wall
and your cousin has it neither.
Wozniak is the real liar here.  He hasn't defined
what he's talking about when he wites "GPS clock"
so I take that to mean a wall clock synchronized
with a GPS station
And neither your clock nor your cousin's clock
are. UT1 transmitted by WWVB is different than
GPS time,
They are synchronized with GPS.
No, they are not.

Wozniak is
Post by gharnagel
waffling now about what he means by "GPS time"
google your friend, Harmagel - or are you too
stupid even for that?

http://www.leapsecond.com/java/gpsclock.htm
https://geomatics.cc/articles/what-is-gps-time-and-how-to-calculate-it-1381
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
and your clocks don't indicate UT1
anyway
Waffling Wozniak never mentioned UTI previously.
I had no reason for that, GPS is unrelated.
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
- they indicate local zone times.
You lied they're synchronized with GPS.
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Yes, it is. You don't know what a
clock is, what a GPS clock is, what
times we have and the differences
are, nothing.
"We"?  Since Wozniak is insanely rejecting
clocks synchronized to the GPS as "GPS
clocks" then he is admitting that he doesn't
have one, either.
We, humanity, have about 20-30, GPS has one.
But to zone times, not to time zones.
gharnagel
2024-09-10 03:34:59 UTC
[Wozniak's post is a meandering piece of
nonsense]
He will not take any responsibility for his
lies, backtracking and misinformation. His
sorry attempt to modify his diatribe without
admitting that he screwed up is humorous.

He's not worthy of a response because of his
dishonesty.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 05:24:14 UTC
Post by gharnagel
[Wozniak's post is a meandering piece of
nonsense]
He will not take any responsibility for his
lies, backtracking and misinformation.
As expected from a relativistic piece of
shit - you're projecting your own lies,
backtracking and disinformation on me;
and your lack of responsibility as
well. t'=t remains valid for GPS and
the mumble of your idiot guru remains
inconsistent.
gharnagel
2024-09-10 14:32:25 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[Wozniak's post is a meandering piece of
nonsense]
He will not take any responsibility for his
lies, backtracking and misinformation.
As expected from a relativistic piece of
shit - you're projecting your own lies,
backtracking and disinformation on me;
and your lack of responsibility as
well.
Mimicry is an infantile response, but that's
all Wozniak can do.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
t'=t remains valid for GPS and
the mumble of your idiot guru remains
inconsistent.
Truculent Wozniak is reduced to repeating his
lies, which is not a valid response to the
information he has received:

[...]

So his dishonest claim that t' = t is a bald-faced
lie. He doesn't have access to the clocks in the
satellite (t') nor the clocks in GPS stations on
the ground (t), so he cannot prove that t' = t,
he is only consulting his flimsy prejudice. The
experimental evidence refutes his lies:

Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 14:59:41 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[Wozniak's post is a meandering piece of
nonsense]
He will not take any responsibility for his
lies, backtracking and misinformation.
As expected from a relativistic piece of
shit - you're projecting your own lies,
backtracking and disinformation on me;
and your lack of responsibility as
well.
Mimicry is an infantile response, but that's
all Wozniak can do.
I can also present a proof that the mumble
of your idiot guru was not even consistent.
Post by gharnagel
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein
For sure, your idiot guru was a true idiot,
but insisting he din't know the basics
of probabiloity - is, I think, too much.
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow (dt')
in orbit so they would appear to run normally as
measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications - t and t' - are equal.
You keep lying they're not, but asked about
the numbers you only respond with a stream
of ravings, insults and slanders. Lies have
short legs, poor trash.

  All the clocks on
Post by gharnagel
earth are essentially in the same frame (dt), so
Wozzie-liar is being deceitful when he falsely
presumes that dt' refers to another clock on the
ground.  It's not, dt' refers to the clock on the
satellite measured AT the satellite, not what it
reads from the ground.  Wozzie-liar is fundamentally
dishonest."
So his dishonest claim that t' = t is a bald-faced
lie.  He doesn't have access to the clocks in the
satellite (t') nor the clocks in GPS stations on
the ground (t), so he cannot prove that t' = t,
he is only consulting his flimsy prejudice.  The
https://phys.org/news/2010-09-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal.html#:~:text=The%20aluminum%20clocks%20can%20detect%20small%20relativity-based%20effects,James%20Chin-Wen%20Chou%2C%20first%20author%20of%20the%20paper.
Anyone can check GPS.
Time, as defined by your idiot guru himself -
remains galilean there, with the precision
of an acceptable error. That's where the mad
lies of your mad church end.
Python
2024-09-10 15:02:13 UTC
I can also present a proof that the [SR]
of [Einstein] was not even consistent.
No you cannot.
For sure, [Einstein] was a true idiot,
You know the basics of probabiloity ? Impressive.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 15:33:05 UTC
Post by Python
I can also present a proof that the [SR]
of [Einstein] was not even consistent.
No you cannot.
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself
predictions of his moronic physics. That's
a proof of inconsistency, and a fanatic
piece of shit screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!" and
stamping his feet - is changing nothing.

And whatever you say - Poincare had enough wit
to understand how idiotic rejecting Euclid
would be, and he has written it clearly
enough for anyone able to read (even if not
clearly enough for you, poor stinker).
Python
2024-09-10 15:55:52 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Python
I can also present a proof that the [SR]
of [Einstein] was not even consistent.
No you cannot.
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself
predictions of [SR]
No, you haven't.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
... screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!" and
stamping his feet - is  changing nothing.
I did nothing of that kind. Instead I debunked your
claims. This was quite an easy task.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 16:33:20 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Python
I can also present a proof that the [SR]
of [Einstein] was not even consistent.
No you cannot.
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself
predictions of [SR]
No, you haven't.
Yes, I have. And a fanatic piece of shit
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
...  screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!" and
stamping his feet - is  changing nothing.
I did nothing of that kind. Instead I debunked your
claims.
Sorry, poor stinker, your moronic slanders
of my bottles of vodka are debunking nothing.
You're living in the world of delusions. But
that has been known before.

Python
Nothing of that kind either. Sorry ;-p read again.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 16:52:31 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Python
I did nothing of that kind. Instead I debunked your
claims.
Sorry, poor stinker, your moronic slanders
of my bottles of vodka are debunking nothing.
Nothing of that kind either. Sorry ;-p read again.
Absolutely something of that kind.
Sorry, read again, poor stinker.
Python
2024-09-10 21:27:51 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Python
Post by Python
... I can also present a proof that the [SR] of
[Einstein] was not even consistent.
No you cannot.
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself predictions of [SR]
No, you haven't.
Post by Python
I did nothing of that kind. Instead I debunked your claims.
Sorry, poor stinker, your moronic slanders of my bottles of vodka
are debunking nothing.
Nothing of that kind either. Sorry ;-p read again.
Absolutely something of that kind. Sorry, read again, poor stinker.
« The point is that neither Relativity or Newtonian Dynamics
rely on such definitions [of a second].

So posting such definitions would be as relevant as posting
defintions of kebab. This is still a big fight between Germany
and Turkey btw
»

Not a single mention of vodka or slander there.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-11 05:05:47 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Python
Post by Python
I did nothing of that kind. Instead I debunked your claims.
Sorry, poor stinker, your moronic slanders of my bottles of vodka
are debunking nothing.
Nothing of that kind either. Sorry ;-p read again.
Absolutely something of that kind. Sorry, read again, poor stinker.
« The point is that neither Relativity or Newtonian Dynamics
rely on such definitions [of a second].
So posting such definitions would be as relevant as posting
And - the bottles of vodka! Similarly idiotic
and baseless assertions.
gharnagel
2024-09-10 16:55:51 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
As expected from a relativistic piece of
shit - you're projecting your own lies,
backtracking and disinformation on me;
and your lack of responsibility as
well.
Mimicry is an infantile response, but that's
all Wozniak can do.
I can also present a proof that the mumble
of your idiot guru was not even consistent.
Wozzie-liar's baseless ass-insertion has been
refuted by logical argument and measurement.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein
For sure, your idiot guru was a true idiot,
but insisting he din't know the basics
of probabiloity - is, I think, too much.
For sure, the REAL idiot is lying Wozniak since
he keeps repeating his lies over and over and over
again, expecting that anyone would believe the
congenital liar that he is.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications - t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof. He pretends
that both t and t' are where they could both be
measured, but they are not. This is the crux of
his disinformation. He is either a fool, a liar
or both.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You keep lying they're not, but asked about
the numbers you only respond with a stream
of ravings, insults and slanders. Lies have
short legs, poor trash.
Wozzie-liar is projecting his own despicable
behavior. Since he is a pathological lisr, he
believes everyone is lying to him, too.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
  All the clocks on
earth are essentially in the same frame (dt), so
Wozzie-liar is being deceitful when he falsely
presumes that dt' refers to another clock on the
ground.  It's not, dt' refers to the clock on the
satellite measured AT the satellite, not what it
reads from the ground.  Wozzie-liar is fundamentally
dishonest."
So his dishonest claim that t' = t is a bald-faced
lie.  He doesn't have access to the clocks in the
satellite (t') nor the clocks in GPS stations on
the ground (t), so he cannot prove that t' = t,
he is only consulting his flimsy prejudice.  The
https://phys.org/news/2010-09-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal.html#:~:text=The%20aluminum%20clocks%20can%20detect%20small%20relativity-based%20effects,James%20Chin-Wen%20Chou%2C%20first%20author%20of%20the%20paper.
Anyone can check GPS.
No, they can't check the clocks onboard the
satellites. Wozzie liar is an idiot. Has
HE checked the satellite clocks? Maybe in
his delusional state he believes he can fly
up there and check, while holding his breath.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Time, as defined by your idiot guru himself -
remains galilean there, with the precision
of an acceptable error.
Cutting and pasting his own lies convinces no
one, particularly when they've been easily
refuted.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
That's where the mad lies of your mad church
end.
Mad Maciej is paranoid, believing everyone is
lying to himself. He doesn't understand that
probability greatly favors him as the liar
rather than thousands of scientists. :-))
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 17:24:31 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
As expected from a relativistic piece of
shit - you're projecting your own lies,
backtracking and disinformation on me;
and your lack of responsibility as
well.
Mimicry is an infantile response, but that's
all Wozniak can do.
I can also present a proof that the mumble
of your idiot guru was not even consistent.
Wozzie-liar's baseless ass-insertion has been
refuted by logical argument and measurement.
Neither you, nor your fellow trash presented
any. Just ravings, insults and slanders, typical
for relativistic scum.
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream of ravings, insults and slanders.
Lies have short legs.
Python
2024-09-10 19:34:01 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream  of ravings,
You are right! Let me correct his answers then:
15
4
19
28
15
38
39
23
9
18
2
27
29
21
39
15
29
19
9
9
0
31
26
40
40
4
37
17
17
35
13
31
42
24
8
22
3
34
34
41
35
5
Post by Maciej Wozniak
insults and slanders. Lies have short legs.
You have very short legs, right Maciej. How sad. And also
very small balls? How dear... this is bad.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 20:15:28 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream  of ravings,
I'll gladly let you, and remind the question too,
poor stinker. When t (the clock indication in a
ground GPS base) is 2024-09-12 17:00:00.0000000, t'
(the clock indication in a GPS satellite) will be...?
Choose any base, any satellite and consider the
simultaneity of the base.
What is your answer, poor stinker? Let me guess:
some usual slanders about my bottles of vodka,
as expected from a relativistic piece of shit.
Python
As "Doctor Hachel" do, do you believe that "3 = 4 for some observers" ?
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-10 20:41:10 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream  of ravings,
I'll gladly let you, and remind the question too,
poor stinker. When t (the clock indication in a
ground GPS base) is 2024-09-12 17:00:00.0000000, t'
(the clock indication in a GPS satellite) will be...?
Choose any base, any satellite and consider the
simultaneity of the base.
some usual  slanders about my bottles of  vodka,
as expected from a relativistic piece of shit.
As "Doctor Hachel" do, do you believe that "3 = 4 for some observers" ?
Your bunch of idiots has refuted the rules of
basic geometry - why would the rules of
basic arithmetics be any better, poor stinker?
Richard Hachel
2024-09-10 22:08:27 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream  of ravings,
I'll gladly let you, and remind the question too,
poor stinker. When t (the clock indication in a
ground GPS base) is 2024-09-12 17:00:00.0000000, t'
(the clock indication in a GPS satellite) will be...?
Choose any base, any satellite and consider the
simultaneity of the base.
some usual  slanders about my bottles of  vodka,
as expected from a relativistic piece of shit.
As "Doctor Hachel" do, do you believe that "3 = 4 for some observers" ?
Dr. Hachel never said that.
That's what Python and Newtonian physicists say.
So, they say for example that if I see Stella leaving for the stars at
Vo=0.8c for a 30-year journey, well, I will be 30 years old when she comes
back, and she will necessarily be 30 too.

Well, that's not how it works.

Depending on the observers, each will measure a different time,
and if one finds 3, the other will find 4.

That's what I'm saying.

On the other hand, YOU make me say that I claim that Srella's proper time,
which is 18 years, will become a different proper time depending on how I
watch her evolve. That's absurd. I never said that.
A proper time can only be unique.

What his own watch marks upon arrival can only be unique.

N.B. Merci de ne pas m'ennuyer avec des conneries pareilles.

R.H.
Python
2024-09-10 22:12:52 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
He did.
Post by Richard Hachel
That's what Python and Newtonian physicists say.
No.
Post by Richard Hachel
[snip pleurnicheries]
On the other hand, YOU make me say that I claim that Srella's proper
time, which is 18 years, will become a different proper time depending
on how I watch her evolve. That's absurd. I never said that.
A proper time can only be unique.
You said the opposite. Repeatedly. Documented.
Post by Richard Hachel
What his own watch marks upon arrival can only be unique.
N.B. Merci de ne pas m'ennuyer avec des conneries pareilles.
At least assume your blunders, Richard.

Would a pie in the face annoy you?
Python
Define "when" please. We can. You haven't.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-11 05:03:55 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
"The satellite clocks were designed to run slow
(dt') in orbit so they would appear to run
normally as measured from the ground (dt).
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with a
stream  of ravings,
I'll gladly let you, and remind the question too,
poor stinker. When t (the clock indication in a
ground GPS base) is 2024-09-12 17:00:00.0000000, t'
Define "when" please. We can. You haven't
No, you can't. And I said directly: consider
the simultaneity of the ground base.
gharnagel
2024-09-11 16:00:35 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
I can also present a proof that the mumble
of your idiot guru was not even consistent.
Wozzie-liar's baseless ass-insertion has been
refuted by logical argument and measurement.
Neither you, nor your fellow trash presented
any.
https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html

Bailey et al., "Measurements of relativistic time
dilation for positive and negative muons in a
circular orbit," Nature 268 (July 28, 1977) pg 301.
Bailey et al., Nuclear Physics B 150 pg 1–79 (1979).

Sherwin, "Some Recent Experimental Tests of the 'Clock
Paradox'", Phys. Rev. 129 no. 1 (1960), pg 17.

Bender et al., Science 182 (1973), pg 229. "The corner
reflectors placed on the moon by the Apollo astronauts
are used to verify GR with a net accuracy of 15 cm in
the telescope-to-reflector distance."
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Just ravings, insults and slanders, typical
for relativistic scum.
Says dishonest Wozzie-liar as he ravesm spits, insults
and slanders :-))
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
And their indications -  t and t' - are equal.
Wozzie-liar keeps insisting this is so without
even a single measurement as proof.
Harrie-liar keeps insisting they're not, but
asked about numbers he only responds with
The truth:

https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2010/09/nist-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal-einsteins-relativity-personal-scale
"In one set of experiments, scientists raised
one of the clocks by jacking up the laser table
to a height one-third of a meter (about a foot)
above the second clock. Sure enough, the higher
clock ran at a slightly faster rate than the
lower clock, exactly as predicted.

"The second set of experiments examined the
effects of altering the physical motion of the
ion in one clock. (The ions are almost
completely motionless during normal clock
operations.) NIST scientists tweaked the one
ion so that it gyrated back and forth at speeds
equivalent to several meters per second. That
clock ticked at a slightly slower rate than the
second clock, as predicted by relativity."

So lazy lying Wozzie-fool could have read all
of this for himself and learned some real
information, but he prefers to pathologically
lie, spit, rave, insult and slander.

Post by Maciej Wozniak
a stream of ravings, insults and slanders.
says the raving, spitting, insulting and
slandering Wozzie-hypocrite :-))
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Lies have short legs.
The truth must, therefore, have long legs.
I have long legs and Wozzie-liar has feet
directly connected to his hips.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-11 16:19:35 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
I can also present a proof that the mumble
of your idiot guru was not even consistent.
Wozzie-liar's baseless ass-insertion has been
refuted by logical argument and measurement.
Neither you, nor your fellow trash presented
any.
https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html
Your mad lies of zillions of experiments
allegedly supporting somehow your mad religion
are still completely irrelevant to its
lack of consistency; if you knew what
"consistency" means - you would know that.
gharnagel
2024-09-12 13:20:34 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Neither you, nor your fellow trash presented
any.
https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html
Your mad lies of zillions of experiments
allegedly supporting somehow your mad religion
are still completely irrelevant to its
lack of consistency; if you knew what
"consistency" means - you would know that.
Yep, ol' paraniod liar Wozniak thinks (if one
could call such an unhinged process as "thinking")
that everyone is lying to him :-))

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/lifetime-connections/202210/7-signs-paranoid-personality-disorder

"Suspicion and mistrust of others are pervasive
for individuals with PPD."

"once convinced of an idea, no matter how erroneous,
they doggedly hold onto it"

Sound familiar?

Or maybe he is just an incredibly arrogant pompous
ass:

“To hate being wrong is to change your opinion when
you are proven wrong; whereas pride, even when proven
wrong, decides to go on being wrong.” ― Criss Jami

Wozniak also has evidence of schizophrenia, in the
sense that he holds to the delusion that he has
"proved" that relativity is inconsistent, even
when shown that he is mistaken.

Perhaps Wozniak is getting treatment, but he should
if he's not. Are his ravings in this group part of
his treatment program? 'T'would seem to be not
working very well.
gharnagel
2024-09-13 11:50:27 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Your mad lies of zillions of experiments
allegedly supporting somehow your mad religion
are still completely irrelevant to its
lack of consistency; if you knew what
"consistency"  means - you would know that.
Yep, ol' paraniod liar Wozniak thinks (if one
could call such an unhinged process as "thinking")
that everyone is lying to him :-))
In your case I don't think, I know.
I agree with the first phrase, Wozniak doesn't think.
Post by gharnagel
"Suspicion and mistrust of others are pervasive
for individuals with PPD."
"once convinced of an idea, no matter how erroneous,
they doggedly hold onto it"
Sound familiar
Sure, The Shit and its doggies.
Ri-i-i-ght! Thousands of scientists are lying to
paranoid Wozniak m:-))
Post by gharnagel
Or maybe he is just an incredibly arrogant pompous
“To hate being wrong is to change your opinion when
you are proven wrong; whereas pride, even when proven
wrong, decides to go on being wrong.”
Of course you do, poor trash.
Projection again. Wozniak deletes the evidence that
proves him wrong (as if that could actually erase it)
and then projects his intransigence on the messenger.
Post by gharnagel
Wozniak also has evidence of schizophrenia, in the
sense that he holds to the delusion that he has
"proved" that relativity is inconsistent,
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself
predictions of the physics of your idiot
gutu. That's a proof of inconsistency -
a fanatic idiot screaming "NOOOOO!!!!"
and stamping his feet changes nothing.
Neither a pair of fanatic idiots does.
Nope, Wozniak is delusional, pretending that the
dastardly evidence against his faux pas doesn't
exist and displaying his delusions of grandeur
for all to see. Don Quixote rides again!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=ymyy-t-s&p=windmills+of+your+mind#id=1&vid=0d286178e33ffcfadf5bf664bc7c21e7&action=click
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-13 12:16:15 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
"Suspicion and mistrust of others are pervasive
for individuals with PPD."
"once convinced of an idea, no matter how erroneous,
they doggedly hold onto it"
Sound familiar
Sure, The Shit and its doggies.
Ri-i-i-ght!  Thousands of scientists are lying to
Most of them are too stupid, they just
repeat the lies they were bainwashed with.
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Or maybe he is just an incredibly arrogant pompous
“To hate being wrong is to change your opinion when
you are proven wrong; whereas pride, even when proven
wrong, decides to go on being wrong.”
Of course you do, poor trash.
Projection again.  Wozniak deletes the evidence that
Your ravings, insults and slanders are no evidence
for anything - except, of course, your stupidity
and fanatism. Sorry, trash.
gharnagel
2024-09-14 12:50:30 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
signs-paranoid-personality-disorder
"Suspicion and mistrust of others are pervasive
for individuals with PPD."
"once convinced of an idea, no matter how erroneous,
they doggedly hold onto it"
Sound familiar
Sure, The Shit and its doggies.
Ri-i-i-ght!  Thousands of scientists are lying to
*paranoid Wozniak :-))*
Most of them are too stupid, they just
repeat the lies they were bainwashed with.
What's really stupid is Wozniak's attempts to delete
the evidence presented to him of his mental illness
by erasing the part between the * *. The truth has
long legs and always catches up with the short-legged
denier.

So the paranoid and schizophrenic Wozniak believes
thousands of scientists are stupid and "bainwashed"
while he alone is not :-))

That is sufficient of his mental illness all by itself.
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Or maybe he is just an incredibly arrogant pompous
“To hate being wrong is to change your opinion when
you are proven wrong; whereas pride, even when proven
wrong, decides to go on being wrong.”
Of course you do, poor trash.
Projection again.  Wozniak deletes the evidence that
*proves him wrong (as if that could actually erase it)*
Your ravings, insults and slanders
Once again, dishonest Wozniak projects his own ravings,
insults and slanders and then hypocritical Wozniak fantasizes
Post by gharnagel
are no evidence for anything
- except, of course, your stupidity
and fanatism. Sorry, trash.
Proof of Wozniak's hypocrisy is his deletion of the copious
evidence. The truth has long legs, and it catches up with
dishonest Wozniak.

https://phys.org/news/2010-09-pair-aluminum-atomic-clocks-reveal.html#:~:text=The%20aluminum%20clocks%20can%20detect%20small%20relativity-based%20effects,James%20Chin-Wen%20Chou%2C%20first%20author%20of%20the%20paper.

Bailey et al., "Measurements of relativistic time
dilation for positive and negative muons in a
circular orbit," Nature 268 (July 28, 1977) pg 301.
Bailey et al., Nuclear Physics B 150 pg 1–79 (1979).

Sherwin, "Some Recent Experimental Tests of the 'Clock
Paradox'", Phys. Rev. 129 no. 1 (1960), pg 17.

Bender et al., Science 182 (1973), pg 229. "The corner
reflectors placed on the moon by the Apollo astronauts
are used to verify GR with a net accuracy of 15 cm in
the telescope-to-reflector distance."

All of which confirm that t' does NOT equal t.
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
I've pointed directly 2 denying themself
predictions of the physics of your idiot
gutu. That's a proof of inconsistency -
a fanatic idiot screaming "NOOOOO!!!!"
and stamping his feet changes nothing.
Neither a pair of fanatic idiots does.
Nope, Wozniak is delusional, pretending that the
*dastardly evidence against his faux pas doesn't
exist and displaying his delusions of grandeur
for all to see. Don Quixote rides again!*
A fanatic idiot screaming "NOOOOO!!!!"
and stamping his feet changes nothing.
Says the lying, screaming, insulting, slanderer :-))

The truth has long legs and always catches up with
Wozniak's short-legged lies.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-14 18:25:37 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
Post by gharnagel
signs-paranoid-personality-disorder
"Suspicion and mistrust of others are pervasive
for individuals with PPD."
"once convinced of an idea, no matter how erroneous,
they doggedly hold onto it"
Sound familiar
Sure, The Shit and its doggies.
Ri-i-i-ght!  Thousands of scientists are lying to
*paranoid Wozniak :-))*
Most of them are too stupid, they just
repeat the lies they were bainwashed with.
What's really stupid is Wozniak's attempts to delete
the evidence presented to him of his mental illness
What's really stupid is Harmagel's attempts
to delete GPS clocks from reality - as they
don't want to fit his sick delusions.
Not that anything else is expected from a
Shit's fanatic.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-14 18:33:36 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
What's really stupid is Harmagel's attempts
Harmageldon's?

R.H.
gharnagel
2024-09-14 23:55:05 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Ri-i-i-ght!  Thousands of scientists are lying to
*paranoid Wozniak :-))*
Most of them are too stupid, they just
repeat the lies they were bainwashed with.
What's really stupid is Wozniak's attempts to delete
the evidence presented to him of his mental illness
What's really stupid is Harmagel's attempts
to delete GPS clocks from reality
A lie, as expected from a congenital liar whose parents
failed to wash out Li'l Wozzie's mouth with soap. GPS
clocks are certainly real, but like some real clocks,
they don't run at the normal rate (t' does NOT equal t,
intentionally in the case of the satellite clocks). So
dishonest Wozzie is lying when he says scientists are
trying "to delete GPS clocks from reality" -- and then
he exposes his duplicitous nature by mendaciously
asserting that t' = t.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
- as they don't want to fit his sick delusions.
Poor deluded Wozniak has a very sick mind. It's really
sad to see a human being in such a debilitated state.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Not that anything else is expected from a Shit's fanatic.
Apparently, besides schizophrenia and paranoia, Wozniak
also has coprophilia.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-15 05:38:09 UTC
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Ri-i-i-ght!  Thousands of scientists are lying to
*paranoid Wozniak :-))*
Most of them are too stupid, they just
repeat the lies they were bainwashed with.
What's really stupid is Wozniak's attempts to delete
the evidence presented to him of his mental illness
What's really stupid is Harmagel's attempts
to delete GPS clocks from reality
A lie, as expected from a congenital liar whose parents
Google keeps the record, poor trash.
At least you're ashamed.
Post by gharnagel
clocks are certainly real, but like some real clocks,
they don't run at the normal rate (t' does NOT equal t,
A lie, as expected from a piece of relativistic
shit. t, t' are not any rates.
Post by gharnagel
intentionally in the case of the satellite clocks).  So
dishonest Wozzie is lying when he says scientists are
trying "to delete GPS clocks from reality"
So dishonest Harrie is lying again when he says I say.
I don't say "sciencists aew trying", I say
"Harrie was trying" - and google keeps the record.
Post by gharnagel
he exposes his duplicitous nature by mendaciously
asserting that t' = t.
T and t' are - as said - not rates,
they re indications - and for sure t=t'.
When a clock in a GPS base is indicating
t = 2024.09.20 08:00:00:0000000000 - you
may be practically sure that all other
clocks in GPS will indicate the same, with
the precision of an acceptable error. Common
sense was warning your idiot guru.
Maciej Wozniak

Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-05 04:41:40 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.
According to the own definition of
your [Einstein] - time is "what clocks
indicate",
Don't be lazy, Wozniak, read! "time is "what clocks indicate" is
If we wish to describe the motion of a material point, we give the
values of its co-ordinates as functions of the time. Now we must bear
carefully in mind that a mathematical description of this kind has no
physical meaning unless we are quite clear as to what we understand by
“time.” We have to take into account that all our judgments in which
time plays a part are always judgments of simultaneous events. If, for
instance, I say, “That train arrives here at 7 o'clock,” I mean
something like this: “The pointing of the small hand of my watch to 7
and the arrival of the train are simultaneous events.”3
It might appear possible to overcome all the difficulties attending the
definition of “time” by substituting “the position of the small hand of
my watch” for “time.” And in fact such a definition is satisfactory when
we are concerned with defining a time exclusively for the place where
the watch is located; but it is no longer satisfactory when we have to
connect in time series of events occurring at different places, or—what
comes to the same thing—to evaluate the times of events occurring at
places remote from the watch.
We might, of course, content ourselves with time values determined by an
observer stationed together with the watch at the origin of the
co-ordinates, and co-ordinating the corresponding positions of the hands
with light signals, given out by every event to be timed, and reaching
him through empty space. But this co-ordination has the disadvantage
that it is not independent of the standpoint of the observer with the
watch or clock, as we know from experience. We arrive at a much more
practical determination along the following line of thought.
If at the point A of space there is a clock, an observer at A can
determine the time values of events in the immediate proximity of A by
finding the positions of the hands which are simultaneous with these
events. If there is at the point B of space another clock in all
respects resembling the one at A, it is possible for an observer at B to
determine the time values of events in the immediate neighbourhood of B.
But it is not possible without further assumption to compare, in respect
of time, an event at A with an event at B. We have so far defined only
an “A time” and a “B time.” We have not defined a common “time” for A
and B, for the latter cannot be defined at all unless we establish by
definition that the “time” required by light to travel from A to B
equals the “time” it requires to travel from B to A. Let a ray of light
start at the “A time” $t_{\rm A}$from A towards B, let it at the “B
time” $t_{\rm B}$ be reflected at B in the direction of A, and arrive
again at A at the “A time” $t'_{\rm A}$.
"""
and that's what GPS time is.
I would bet the idiot  repeated it after
someone wiser, but still.
But, most the time, clock indications vary a lot.
Just not in GPS.
Oh, so event GPS does not shows t'=t
It does. When one clock's indications are
2024-09-06 17:00:00.000000000 others will
indicate the same, with the precision of an
acceptable error. It is something completely
independent on your precious experiments
and their precious results. This is GPS time.
This is a time.

And your idiot guru didn't really create
any alternative for that. He just waved
his arms and spread idiotic gedanken tales
of things obviously having to be different
- never with any details. You're doing
the same. Never with any details.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-05 06:57:36 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.
According to the own definition of
your [Einstein] - time is "what clocks
indicate",
Don't be lazy, Wozniak, read! "time is "what clocks indicate" is
This is wrong!

Time does not depend on clocks, because clocks are manmade artifacts.

Essentially the concept of time depends on a process of counting
something, which is assumed to happen always at the same rate.

In earlier times this was the rotation of the Earth around its own axis
and aroud the sun.

But these events do not happen at the same frequency forever, because
the days get slightly longer and the years get more days.

Therefore, other means are used today, which are assumed to be
universally stable.

Somehow we know, at least assume, that such frequencies are not stable
neither, but we get stuck, if we question also these frequencies.

So, essentially some sort of 'atomic clock' ist constructed and used,
which defines, how long a second is and what time we have right now.

But still nature doesn't care.

TH
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-05 08:26:54 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.
According to the own definition of
your [Einstein] - time is "what clocks
indicate",
Don't be lazy, Wozniak, read! "time is "what clocks indicate" is
This is wrong!
Time does not depend on clocks, because clocks are manmade artifacts.
Are they? And so is time, except that it is
an abstract.
Post by Thomas Heger
Essentially the concept of time depends on a process of counting
something, which is assumed to happen always at the same rate.
Newton's concept of time was already some
mystical bullshit. But his time was similar
to the real one enough to make the models basing
on it - usable. Einstein's time is just mystical
bullshit of no real use.
It doesn't.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-06 10:16:15 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.
According to the own definition of
your [Einstein] - time is "what clocks
indicate",
Don't be lazy, Wozniak, read! "time is "what clocks indicate" is
This is wrong!
Time does not depend on clocks, because clocks are manmade artifacts.
Are they? And so is time, except that it is
an abstract.
Wrist-watches, for instance, are tiny machines.

But those machines are made by human beings.

It would make no sense at all to assume, that nature would produce
wrist-watches or cares, whether or not humans do.

Therefore time is not related to watches!

Watches measure time, but are not producing time or having any impact
upon the flow of time.

The concept of time is based on common experiences, like aging or the
dayly sunrise, for which we like to have a practical measure.

The events like 'sunrise' or 'sping equinox' are counted and the
progress of the counting is called 'time'.

There is good reason to assume a flow of time, but no good reason to
assume stability of the length of the year forever.

TH
Maciej Wozniak
Nope. Therefore time is not related to nature.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-07 07:26:26 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
Physics is a natural science.

Most people think otherwise and confuse physics with engineering.

But that's wrong, because the objects of physics aren't machines, but
things, which we observe in nature.

These objects and forces are used in machines, but not created, because
nature does and not we humans.

TH
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-07 07:49:05 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
There is nothing natural in physics or any
other domain of science. And time is not a
natural entity - neither UTimeC, nor TimeAI,
nor any of zone times nor any other time
existing.
Post by Thomas Heger
Most people think otherwise and confuse physics with engineering.
But that's wrong, because the objects of physics aren't machines, but
things, which we observe in nature.
You've never observed a time, you've
just imagined it. Sorry.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-13 07:37:30 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
All natural sciences (like e.g. biology or cosmology) observe natural
things, which exist outside of the realm of human interventions.

This is what I would call 'natural science'.

The realm within our influence is not really science, but - for
instance- engineering.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Most people think otherwise and confuse physics with engineering.
But that's wrong, because the objects of physics aren't machines, but
things, which we observe in nature.
You've never observed a time, you've
just imagined it. Sorry.
Well, possibly...

BUT: we observe natural phenomena, which have a certain frequency.

For instance, we observe day and night or the rythims of the seasons.

These are natural phenomena and indicate, that nature does in fact use
something, what we humans call 'time'.

TH
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2024-09-13 08:12:39 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
All natural sciences (like e.g. biology or cosmology) observe natural
things, which exist outside of the realm of human interventions.
This is what I would call 'natural science'.
You didn't invent this term. It's been around for a long time.
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-13 08:38:30 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
Are the measurement devices natural?
Post by Thomas Heger
The realm within our influence is not really science, but - for
instance- engineering.
For centuries physics is spreading that absurd
crap of being a domain of a Higher Force outside
of the influence of - physicists. Time to grow
up, maybe.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You've never observed a time, you've
just imagined it. Sorry.
Well, possibly...
BUT: we observe natural phenomena, which have a certain frequency.
No. We observe natural phenomena. Assigning
"certain frequency" to them - is absolutely
"our influence".
Post by Thomas Heger
For instance, we observe day and night or the rythims of the seasons.
These are natural phenomena and indicate, that nature does in fact use
something, what we humans call 'time'.
No, they dont indicate anything like that.
And what we humans call "time" is - what
clocks indicate. Unrelated to nature at
all.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-14 06:37:08 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
[...]
No
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
The realm within our influence is not really science, but - for
instance- engineering.
For centuries physics is spreading that absurd
crap of being a domain of a Higher Force outside
of the  influence of - physicists. Time to grow
up, maybe.
Well, possibly time is now in the domaine of influence of physicists.

But: most likely time-travelers will not tell anything about their
inventions!

So, even if time-travel would in fact exist, it will be (most likely)
not in the hands of (common) physicists.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
You've never observed a time, you've
just imagined it. Sorry.
Well, possibly...
BUT: we observe natural phenomena, which have a certain frequency.
No. We observe natural phenomena. Assigning
"certain frequency" to them - is absolutely
"our influence".
Well, ok...
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
For instance, we observe day and night or the rythims of the seasons.
These are natural phenomena and indicate, that nature does in fact use
something, what we humans call 'time'.
No, they dont indicate anything like that.
And what we humans call "time" is - what
clocks indicate. Unrelated to nature at
all.
No!!

Clocks measure time but are not time. Clocks are machines, which measure
a certain quantity (time in this case).

This quantity 'time' is (of course) not created by clocks.

Actually clocks are a different kind of thing than time.

Time belongs to nature, while measuring devices belong to people.

TH
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-14 07:18:18 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Thomas Heger
The realm within our influence is not really science, but - for
instance- engineering.
For centuries physics is spreading that absurd
crap of being a domain of a Higher Force outside
of the  influence of - physicists. Time to grow
up, maybe.
Well, possibly time is now in the domaine of influence of physicists.
Clocks and time are not toy gadgets
for their cheerful games. Clocks and
time are too important to let some
religious maniacs play with them.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Maciej Wozniak
No, they dont indicate anything like that.
And what we humans call "time" is - what
clocks indicate. Unrelated to nature at
all.
No!!
Can we, humans - call "what clocks indicate"
with some word?
Can we, humans - call that with the word
"time"?
And - do we need your permission for
that?

You can use whatever word you want for
your mystical you-dont-know-what, just
leave "time" alone, it already has
a meaning and it is important.
Python
2024-09-04 21:10:13 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.
According to the own definition of
your [Einstein] - time is "what clocks
indicate",
Don't be lazy, Wozniak, read! "time is "what clocks indicate" is
quite a rough abstract for this:

""""

Oh, so event GPS does not shows t'=t anymore, Wozniak? Sad :-)
Python
2024-09-04 19:30:07 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by gharnagel
Common sense was warning your idiot guru.
St. John the Divine was warning Warped Wozniak, the
St John (fuck his absurd threats anyway) won't
help,  t'=t in GPS,  at least if by t, t' we
mean clock  indications.
How such t and t' are clock indications.

But, most the time, clock indications vary a lot.

"Boss, I wasn't late ! my clock showed t=09:00 when
I woke up, same as t'=09:00 on the wall on the meeting
room, when meeting starts. Both are clock indications."

Well done, genious!
Python
2024-09-04 12:04:00 UTC
At least  if by t, t' we mean the clock
readings.
This is utterly meaningless. Any clocks, except if stopped, has a lot of
readings. It actually changes all the time !

I hoped that "one of the greatest logicians Humanity ever had" would
know that :-)

What "t" means is that for a given event happening somewhere a clock
being there marked a specific number. Same for "t'" except that this
is another clock which is involved, usually moving at some known
velocity wrt to the first one.

The point is how the clocks has been engineered and synchronized
beforehand?

Sometimes there is not really a clock there, but a signal of some
kind (wires, lights, whatever) is sent to a place collecting data.

I expected that "a information engineer" would know that :-)

At the end of the day it is strictly equivalent to have a clock
there as the signal speed has to be known in advance and THAT
knowledge comes from an experiment carrying two clocks.
Yes, the clocks were engineered.
Yes, "what clocks indicate" was always
a matter of human engineering,
Sure. And, when it comes to GPS, GR plays a crucial role in the
way clocks are engineered.
not any
delusional song sang by the universe
to your bunch of idiots.
I've read a lot of about clocks and SR, GR, etc. I've never
encountered a paper or book mentioning such a song.