Its not hard to beat the BH
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-04-09 02:07:40 UTC
It violates the Gamma math universal speed limit
for fall at an event horizon. The atom cannot be
pushed to light speed.

Einstein was the first to solve his equation
and he never believed in a completely collapsed
star. The people after him pretended they
did more when they did not...

Mitchell Raemsch
Wayne Decarlo
2021-04-10 07:47:47 UTC
It violates the Gamma math universal speed limit for fall at an event
horizon. The atom cannot be pushed to light speed.
Einstein was the first to solve his equation and he never believed in a
completely collapsed star. The people after him pretended they did more
when they did not...
Au contraire. A blackhole wouldn't give a damn on what is violating. It
wondreful reveals you don't undrestand what blackholes are for an animal.
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-04-10 16:20:02 UTC
Post by Wayne Decarlo
It violates the Gamma math universal speed limit for fall at an event
horizon. The atom cannot be pushed to light speed.
Einstein was the first to solve his equation and he never believed in a
completely collapsed star. The people after him pretended they did more
when they did not...
Au contraire. A blackhole wouldn't give a damn on what is violating. It
wondreful reveals you don't undrestand what blackholes are for an animal.
A black hole can't beat the math it violates.
BHs are just for man not the universe you moron...

Mitchell Raemsch
Frank Cassa
2021-04-11 19:21:12 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Wayne Decarlo
It violates the Gamma math universal speed limit for fall at an event
horizon. The atom cannot be pushed to light speed.
Einstein was the first to solve his equation and he never believed in
a completely collapsed star. The people after him pretended they did
more when they did not...
Au contraire. A blackhole wouldn't give a damn on what is violating. It
wondreful reveals you don't undrestand what blackholes are for an animal.
A black hole can't beat the math it violates.
BHs are just for man not the universe you moron...
Math is violating itself inside the blackhole, something you don't know.
Because you don't undrestand.
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-04-12 00:43:52 UTC
Post by Frank Cassa
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Wayne Decarlo
It violates the Gamma math universal speed limit for fall at an event
horizon. The atom cannot be pushed to light speed.
Einstein was the first to solve his equation and he never believed in
a completely collapsed star. The people after him pretended they did
more when they did not...
Au contraire. A blackhole wouldn't give a damn on what is violating. It
wondreful reveals you don't undrestand what blackholes are for an animal.
A black hole can't beat the math it violates.
BHs are just for man not the universe you moron...
Math is violating itself inside the blackhole, something you don't know.
Because you don't undrestand.
are you saying we don't know what is inside of a BH?
That is not the truth about them.
I challenge any to say there is nothing that can be
known about what is inside of a BH...
Anyone want the challenge?
I can show you why you are a moron...
Bobbie Buttermark
2021-04-16 22:38:23 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Frank Cassa
Math is violating itself inside the blackhole, something you don't know.
Because you don't undrestand.
are you saying we don't know what is inside of a BH?
That is not the truth about them.
I challenge any to say there is nothing that can be known about what is
inside of a BH... Anyone want the challenge?
I can show you why you are a moron...
How would you know, once no signal makes it out of your blackhole. Shall
I draw a picture for you? Say you have two dots, can you connect the line
from dot 1 to dot 2?
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-04-16 23:32:52 UTC
Post by Bobbie Buttermark
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Frank Cassa
Math is violating itself inside the blackhole, something you don't know.
Because you don't undrestand.
are you saying we don't know what is inside of a BH?
That is not the truth about them.
I challenge any to say there is nothing that can be known about what is
inside of a BH... Anyone want the challenge?
I can show you why you are a moron...
How would you know, once no signal makes it out of your blackhole. Shall
I draw a picture for you? Say you have two dots, can you connect the line
from dot 1 to dot 2?
Are you saying I can't prove I know what is going on inside you moron?

Mitchell Raemsch