Relativity and flat Earth
Add Reply
Arindam Banerjee
2024-08-30 12:55:25 UTC
Relativity tells us that the Earth is flat, for flatness is all we can
see and proof of that is every road map of every city. All flat, see.
Relativity is about appearances being actually reality. So when one goes
away at the speed of light, time stops, because if we can see a TV
screen going away from us at the speed of light the screen is frozen -
that is, time has actually stopped still.
So relativity also tells us that the Sun goes around the Earth, for
every day it very visibly does do just that. As appearances are reality
in the e=mcc world, jolly well the Sun goes around the Earth and all
minor stuff about stellar positions can be dismissed with a brief whisk
of piggy tail. Then after doing its daily trip over the Earth the Sun
zips under the flat Earth and pops up yet again.
Chaps from other parts of the Earth may disagree but so what, we e=mcc
thumping relativists are frogs in the well with happiness unlimited.
Cheers,
Bertietaylor (Arindam's ghostly cyberdoggies)
Nonsense notions:Sun going over Flat Earth, crystal spheres, stars being
pricks to let in heavenly light, hell where you fall off the flat
Earth... for many centuries these were the top scientific views of
Western civ.
Of all civilization such that it was, but so what?
Good question.
Answer is that those nonsense notions have mutated to more bizarre
nonsense notions: relativity, quantum, black hole, big bang, expanding
universe, etc.
So things have not changed. The elites keep making money by fooling the
people. The success of the great modern physics fraud comes from the
success of the past nonsense notions. So the marvellous sense of
Arindam's new physics cannot make any impact. As one whodat put it, it
is DOA or dead on arrival as it does not meet the Relativity et al
dogmas.
Demented, babbling gibberish.
That is what the e-mcc blathering pseudo-scientists are.
There are so many of them, like one terrific cancer upon science.
Modern science began when devices were invented that could detect and
measure things which can not be observed by human senses alone.
Human senses ultimately observe what the modern devices do.
Devices are meant to expand the range of observation with human senses.
A blind, deaf, dumb person cannot become any kind of scientist, and more
than it can be any kind of soldier.
Modern science is based on observation and measurement, not the
delusions of a crackpot.
In physics nowadays, it is all weaselly stuff with conditional statements,
computer art, outright lies, propaganda, dogma - it sucks far worse than
the impacts of ordinary criminals.

One needs the spirits of my heavenly dogs to set things right.

So good boy, Bertie. Nice job, Taylor. Keep it up. Teach these foolish
penisnino apes proper physics using my links.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jim Pennino
Demented crackpot ranting.
Python
2024-08-30 15:21:53 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
On Instagram (arindam.banerjee.31149359):

"The laws of thermodynamics and the whole of "Jewish physics" meaning
relativity nonsenes and quantum bumkum to be given the good old
heave-ho. Spacetime ..."

For some reason I cannot access to the rest of the text.

So definitely, yes: a demented crackpot ranting.
J. J. Lodder
2024-08-31 20:42:49 UTC
[-]
Post by Python
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Yes, both as Banerjee and as Bertie Taylor,

Jan
bertietaylor
2024-09-01 14:40:17 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
[-]
Post by Python
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
yes yes yes yes with wohls on
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Python
For some reason I cannot access to the rest of the text.
So definitely, yes: a demented crackpot ranting.
No, no, that is the sanest thing ever said, for the lasting good of all
animal, vegetable and mineral.
Mobydickheaded Einsteinian psuedo-physicists just don't get it, being
constructions of racism, bigotry sometimes sweetened with hypocrisy -
but always lying frantically.
Post by J. J. Lodder
Yes, both as Banerjee and as Bertie Taylor,
Jan
No greater sense to be found in the world than that from the following
links:

The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode
Arindam Banerjee,
HTN Research Pty Ltd. Melbourne
(All rights reserved)

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ

***

Experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into
near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating
inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and
imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity

*****

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the
design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the
design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
The forces involved in rotational motion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

*******

2017 videos of rail gun experiments with theory in detail

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics

****
The physics aphorisms of Arindam
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/8HgH3sbRe94/m/gYzu9OAkAgAJ

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories -
1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories -
2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

*****
bertietaylor
2024-08-31 21:52:32 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Check out Arindam's links in another recent post in this ng - "Arindamic
physics and consequences".
What a scientific conclusion.
bertietaylor
2024-08-31 21:49:04 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Peni(is)nine's vocabulary is limited.

Woof-woof

Bertietaylor
Jim Pennino
Yet more demented crackpot babble.
bertietaylor
2024-09-01 05:47:18 UTC
How a penisnino can also be a mobydickhead, an amazing performance, is
shown by all the e=mcc thumping howlers.
Jim Pennino
2024-09-01 14:07:48 UTC
bertietaylor
2024-09-01 14:35:24 UTC
:-)
J. J. Lodder
2024-09-05 12:58:09 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by bertietaylor
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
FYA, in another forum a wit has nicknamed them 'Bertie Woofster',

Jan
bertietaylor
2024-09-05 13:44:56 UTC
Arindam's ghostly cyberdogs we are, who deal with the howling howler
monkeys of usenet who used to be howling "Dunning-Kluger" at Arindam;
but now they have slunk away. Quiet they are. One or two remain, like
the Pen(is)nino of limited vocabulary following limited mental capacity.

Woof-woof

Bertietaylor
Jim Pennino
Yet more demented crackpot babble from Arindam's other personality.
bertietaylor
2024-09-22 14:14:36 UTC
Dunning-Kruger howler!
Some flag @

The Starmaker
2024-09-05 16:46:22 UTC
Post by bertietaylor
Arindam's ghostly cyberdogs we are, who deal with the howling howler
monkeys of usenet who used to be howling "Dunning-Kluger" at Arindam;
but now they have slunk away. Quiet they are. One or two remain, like
the Pen(is)nino of limited vocabulary following limited mental capacity.
Woof-woof
Bertietaylor
Speaking of Woof-woof...

my dog speaks english.

I ask my do "What's on top of a building, he responds with...
"Woof-woof!"
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.