The definition of "when"
Add Reply
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-12 05:50:47 UTC
Define "when" please. We can. You haven't.
You say you can. I say you're lying, as
expected from a poor relativistic stinker.

Let's check. Will we?
Let S - a satalite of GPS. One, chosen.
B - a GPS ground base. One, chosen.
ES, EB - sets of events in S,B
e1 - an event from ES, e2 - an event from EB.

Propose a method of determining whether
e1 and e2 are simultaneous - according to
an observer from B. A method, of course,
fitting The Shit you worship.

Will I have to apologize for "you're lying",
poor stinker?
Maciej Wozniak
No answer? Of course.
The Starmaker
2024-09-13 06:13:35 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Define "when" please. We can. You haven't.
You say you can. I say you're lying, as
expected from a poor relativistic stinker.
Let's check. Will we?
Let S - a satalite of GPS. One, chosen.
B - a GPS ground base. One, chosen.
ES, EB - sets of events in S,B
e1 - an event from ES, e2 - an event from EB.
Propose a method of determining whether
e1 and e2 are simultaneous - according to
an observer from B. A method, of course,
fitting The Shit you worship.
Will I have to apologize for "you're lying",
poor stinker?
No answer? Of course.
you said when, but you didn't say when.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-13 06:43:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Define "when" please. We can. You haven't.
You say you can. I say you're lying, as
expected from a poor relativistic stinker.
Let's check. Will we?
Let S - a satalite of GPS. One, chosen.
B - a GPS ground base. One, chosen.
ES, EB - sets of events in S,B
e1 - an event from ES, e2 - an event from EB.
Propose a method of determining whether
e1 and e2 are simultaneous - according to
an observer from B. A method, of course,
fitting The Shit you worship.
Will I have to apologize for "you're lying",
poor stinker?
No answer? Of course.
you said when, but you didn't say when.
It was not me saying "when". And, well,
words can be often replaced by similar
ones. When P said "we can define "when""
he meant their pathetic "definition" of
simultaneity, as absurd as useless.