The mathematical Poincaré-Lorentz transformations
Add Reply
Richard Hachel
2024-09-23 12:51:31 UTC
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of a
frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of reference
R'.
These are very simple transformations, both mathematical and physical,
which form a group.
To obtain the reciprocal of these transformations, it is enough to change
the sign of the speed.
Be careful, I have already pointed out that relativity is very simple
mathematically, but that it is full of small traps.
The main trap here is the sign of To and To' which are always negative.
The perceived event having always occurred "a certain time in the past in
synchronization mode M (Poincaré-Einstein synchronization)".
The reader can, if he wants, judge for himself by considering the
following example, and speaking of the position of a star in light years
and measured years: Vo=0.8c

<http://nemoweb.net/jntp?***@jntp/Data.Media:1>

x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15 (event in M-type synchro)
d=15
t=0 (perception)
sin a= 0.6
cos a = 0.8

We can check, be kind enough to confirm, this will prove that you master
the relativistic mathematical transformations, that:

x'=
y'=
z'=
To'=
d'=
t'=
sin a'=
cos a'=

Anyone who is able to answer all this in less than 10 minutes,
has mastered SR correctly.

Anyone who does not know how to do it would do better to open a tobacco
bar on a national road.

R.H.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-23 13:05:23 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of a
frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
It's just that - while wild multiplying frames of
reference in galilean physics was stupid -
wild multiplying time in relativistic physics is
even stupider.
And anyway - the transformations can't work in
the presence of gravity; that makes them
practically unusable.
Python
:-D
Richard Hachel
2024-09-23 14:18:41 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of
a frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
It's just that - while wild multiplying frames of
reference in galilean physics was stupid -
:-D
C'est moi qui devient gaga et qui comprend de moins en moins les réponses
intelligentes qu'on me fait ou quoi?

Déjà que j'ai du mal à comprendre les envolées de Python sur les
vitesses apparentes relativistes,
là il va me falloir une notice d'utilisation de sci.physics.relativity.

R.H.
Paul.B.Andersen
2024-09-23 17:53:31 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of a
frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15
If the frame R'(t',x',y',x') move along the x axis in
the frame R(t,x,z,y) at the speed 0.8c,

Then the event with the coordinates
t = -15 y, x = 12 ly, y = 9 ly z = 0 ly in frame R

Will have the following coordinates in frame R'
t' = - 41 y, x' = 40 ly, y' = 9 ly, z' = 0 ly
Post by Richard Hachel
d=15
t=0 (perception)
sin a= 0.6
cos a = 0.8
--
Paul

https://paulba.no/
Richard Hachel
2024-09-23 18:02:12 UTC
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of a
frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15
If the frame R'(t',x',y',x') move along the x axis in
the frame R(t,x,z,y) at the speed 0.8c,
Then the event with the coordinates
t = -15 y, x = 12 ly, y = 9 ly z = 0 ly in frame R
Will have the following coordinates in frame R'
t' = - 41 y, x' = 40 ly, y' = 9 ly, z' = 0 ly
Please pay attention to Hachel notations.
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
d=15
t=0 (perception)
sin a= 0.6
cos a = 0.8
It is however well defined in the image file.

If it does not appear in the post, you must click in the file below.

<https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=***@jntp>

R.H.
Paul.B.Andersen
2024-09-24 11:06:29 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of
a frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15
If the frame R'(t',x',y',x') move along the x axis in
the frame R(t,x,z,y) at the speed 0.8c,
Then the event with the coordinates
  t = -15 y, x = 12 ly, y = 9 ly z = 0 ly in frame R
Will have the following coordinates in frame R'
  t' = - 41 y, x' = 40 ly, y' = 9 ly, z' = 0 ly
Please pay attention to Hachel notations.
I have made the transformation of the coordinates
of an event from R to R' as you asked for.

Case closed.
--
Paul

https://paulba.no/
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-24 12:02:22 UTC
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates
of a frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame
of reference R'.
x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15
If the frame R'(t',x',y',x') move along the x axis in
the frame R(t,x,z,y) at the speed 0.8c,
Then the event with the coordinates
  t = -15 y, x = 12 ly, y = 9 ly z = 0 ly in frame R
Will have the following coordinates in frame R'
  t' = - 41 y, x' = 40 ly, y' = 9 ly, z' = 0 ly
Please pay attention to Hachel notations.
I have made the transformation of the coordinates
of an event from R to R' as you asked for.
Stella and Terrence, Bob and Alice may produce
their coordinate sets magically, it's easy
in fabricated tales. In the real world -
generating a reliable set of coordinates
is a serious task. We don't really have even
1 (one) real set of coordinates valid for
your precious transformations.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 13:20:45 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
[...]
This is not magic, nor invented tales.
The theory of relativity is today an obvious theory (as long as we
understand what is happening and why). The problem is that physicists do
not understand correctly what is happening, and that their approach is
mainly mathematical in seeking to fall back on their feet experimentally.
I predict many disappointments for them if they do not read and understand
what I wrote, and they will remain in their stupidity and arrogance "we do
not want this little doctor to reign over us". History has repeated itself
tirelessly since antiquity.
No, no, it is very logical and very coherent, I found everything that
Poincaré said, and I even went further in the beauty and logic of the
relativistic concept.
We must start from the basic principle that the notion of simultaneity is
relative in a relativistic universe (and ours IS relativistic, all the
experiments that will come will show this more and more).

In a Newtonian universe, if we take an orthonormal frame, and we place a
point A(2,2) and a point B(4,2) and that from a point M(3,2) located in
the middle we send any signal at equilalent speed (it can be the speed of
light or another), we know that the reception (e1 and e2) will be
simultaneous, but also that the reception by M of the return (e3 and e4)
will be simultaneous.
On the other hand, e1 and e3 will not be simultaneous; and e2 and e4 will
not be simultaneous.
It's very simple.

In an anisochronous universe too, like the relativistic universe, the real
one, that of Hachel, things are a little different. M, of course, will
consider that e1 and e2 are simultaneous, and that e3 and e4 are also
simultaneous, but that e1, e2, e3, e4 all occurred at the same time.
This simple and obvious Hachette notion confuses both relativistic
physicists and Newtonian physicists.

But let's go further.

What happens for the point O(0,0), the origin of the frame?

In Newtonian mode, the events e1 and e2 occurred simultaneously for M, and
we say that, a priori, they necessarily occurred simultaneously for O.
Then we say that, on the other hand, the reception by O (e3, e4) of the
return will not be simultaneous, which seems obvious.

But the Newtonian mode is Newtonian, it is not relativistic, and it no
longer describes the real world if we go very fast or if we go very far.

In correct relativistic mode, for O, the events e1 and e2 DID NOT OCCUR
SIMULTANEOUSLY while this was the case for M.
And even if for O, e1=e3 and e2=e4 (direct-live), we will have neither
e1=e2 nor e3=e4.
This is the first well-understood principle of relativity.
What is very strange is that most of the speakers do not understand it
because of an unreasonable belief in a hyperplane of present time common
to all points of the frame, to all points of the universe.
They do however understand the relativity of the chronotropy that will
result from it, if I move very quickly from A to B, but NOT, it seems,
the notion of universal anisochrony.
Similarly they do not seem to understand what really happens when Stella
turns at its aphelion, they speak of a kind of rot under the carpet that
they call "gap time". However, this notion does not exist at all in Dr.
Hachel, on the other hand, space being a mollusk of reference, there is a
gigantic spatial zoom that they ignore, although it is written in black
and white in the Poincaré transformations
(if we apply them correctly), with an earth rejected at 36 al, and which
will return with an apparent speed of 4c on Stella, during 9 years of its
own time.
D'=D.sqrt(1-v²/c²)/(1+cosµ.v/c)

So relativity is true, but it is extremely poorly understood from its
simplest bases.

R.H.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-24 13:37:40 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
[...]
is really a serious task. Forcing everyone
to create and maintain his own - was always
a complete absurd, and not only for that
reason.
Still, much more is possible and easy in
gedanken/fabricated tales.
The mumble of the idiot was not even consistent.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 12:31:27 UTC
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Post by Richard Hachel
Poincaré-Lorentz transformations transpose the present coordinates of
a frame of reference R to the homologous coordinates in a frame of
reference R'.
x=12
y=9
z=0
To=-15
If the frame R'(t',x',y',x') move along the x axis in
the frame R(t,x,z,y) at the speed 0.8c,
Then the event with the coordinates
  t = -15 y, x = 12 ly, y = 9 ly z = 0 ly in frame R
Will have the following coordinates in frame R'
  t' = - 41 y, x' = 40 ly, y' = 9 ly, z' = 0 ly
Please pay attention to Hachel notations.
I have made the transformation of the coordinates
of an event from R to R' as you asked for.
Yes, your answers are correct, proof that you already have a good grasp of
Hachel's relativity.
I repeat that Hachel's relativity is very simple mathematically (college
level) but that the concepts are sometimes repulsive to use for unprepared
minds.
Too much beauty dazzles the eyes.
I am glad that you already have a good grasp of some concepts.
This is not the case for everyone.
Post by Paul.B.Andersen
Case closed.
Absolutely not
You didn't answer all the questions,
and I refuse to believe that you don't know what a sine, a cosine, and an
angle α are.

R.H.
Python
2024-09-24 13:53:25 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
I repeat that Hachel's relativity
There is no "Hachel's Relativity", there is a bunch of nonsense,
misunderstandings and contradictions.
Post by Richard Hachel
is very simple mathematically (college level)
"college level" in English relates to University level, not
what you meant which is Secondary School (in UK) or Middle
School or Junior High School in the U.S.A.
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-24 14:02:39 UTC
Post by Python
Post by Richard Hachel
I repeat that Hachel's relativity
There is no "Hachel's Relativity", there is a bunch of nonsense,
misunderstandings and contradictions.
Sounds exactly like relativity.
And whatever you say - Poincare had enough wit
to understand how idiotic rejecting Euclid
would be, and he has written it clearly
enough for anyone able to read (even if not
clearly enough for you, poor stinker).
Python
2024-09-24 14:04:28 UTC
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Python
Post by Richard Hachel
I repeat that Hachel's relativity
There is no "Hachel's Relativity", there is a bunch of nonsense,
misunderstandings and contradictions.
Sounds exactly like relativity.
Nope.
Post by Maciej Wozniak
[boring stupid stuff]
*yawn*
Post by Maciej Wozniak
poor stinker
Nice signature though.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 14:56:22 UTC
Post by Python
"college level" in English relates to University level, not
what you meant which is Secondary School (in UK) or Middle
School or Junior High School in the U.S.A.
Possible.

Sinon, j'attends toujours que tu m'expliques ton histoire de machins sur
les vitesses apparentes.

J'ai proposé à d'autres intervenants de m'expliquer, mais ils se sont
tous enfuis.

Doivent encore moins comprendre que moi.

R.H.
Python
2024-09-24 20:08:13 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Python
"college level" in English relates to University level, not
what you meant which is Secondary School (in UK) or Middle
School or Junior High School in the U.S.A.
Possible.
Certain.
Post by Richard Hachel
Sinon, j'attends toujours que tu m'expliques ton histoire de machins sur
les vitesses apparentes.
J'ai proposé à d'autres intervenants de m'expliquer, mais ils se sont
tous enfuis.
Doivent encore moins comprendre que moi.
Quite the opposite. They don't need hints to know you are talking
shit. By the way you should (you won't) think about the comparison
with a siren on an ambulance going forth and back. I'll post about
this soon, but you may want to find by yourself.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 20:43:22 UTC
Post by Python
Quite the opposite. They don't need hints to know you are talking
shit. By the way you should (you won't) think about the comparison
with a siren on an ambulance going forth and back. I'll post about
this soon, but you may want to find by yourself.
The sound Doppler effect is interesting, but well... Once again, you're
going to waste your time.
You're going to show that the Doppler effect explanation works, and
nothing more: you're not going to get to the bottom of things.
But you're not going to show why it works, because you take my equations
for total crap, despite their logic and mathematical beauty that even
Einstein or Poincaré didn't have.

But FUCK, that's not what's important, it's not your watermelon that's
going to synchronize the watches, it's not your ambulance siren, but we
don't care about all that.

That's not the important thing.

The important thing is to understand that the notion of a relativistic
frame of reference is biased if we apply it to anything other than the
observer himself.

The important thing is to understand that since each observer has his own
relativistic hyperplane of simultaneity, it is mandatory to go through it
to correctly and perfectly describe things.

The important thing is to understand that if we practice like this, for
any observer, there is a perfect fluidity of times for all observers, and
that talking about gap-time is particularly stupid.

What physicists do is stupid. They calculate time in the forward frame of
reference (measured by a point M and its synchronization) then in the
return frame of reference (with another point M' also placed on the normal
but from another incredibly different frame of reference M').

Realizing that we cannot add the return and return times, they invent a
tiem-gap that has absolutely no place in my home (which allows you to
insult me ​​when you have understood NOTHING, once again).

I have referred you dozens of times to nemo.physics where you will find
the perfect description of what is happening.

Such a description should make you think, after drinking two or three cups
of coffee, maybe you will have the tilt, the mathematical illumination.

The perfection, the coherence and the beauty of the whole thing far
exceeds all the bullshit invented by Minkowski and those who followed him,
including the idiot Albert Einstein.

So if you want to show yourself up to it:
1. Study what I say without acting like a monkey.
2. Realize that it is as mind-blowing as no one has ever mind-blowed the
theory (to better re-mind it)
3. Show that you have balls and attack scientific public opinion by
telling them that you have understood and validated something
that they will never be able to understand if you do not help them.

And stop with your watermelons and your ambulances, it is grotesque.

Go into the depth and clarity of things.

With your ambulances, you will never be able to make them understand that
the road on which the ambulance is driving is a reference mollusk, and
that it is no longer the same depending on the speed.

They will never be able to understand that if there are twelve km to go,
the ambulance will have to travel thirty-six, and that those who call me a
monkey without having understood the beauty and logic of reasoning (see my
little comics on Nemo) are themselves arrogant monkeys, criticizing a
stroke of genius that they have not even understood and that they cannot
even explain.

R.H.
Python
2024-09-24 20:47:04 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Python
[...]
Complete madness, oh God !

I'll post the ambulance-siren comparison though.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 21:03:13 UTC
Post by Python
Complete madness, oh God !
I'll post the ambulance-siren comparison though.
Bah oui, tu peux.
Mais tout cela se fait en mode newtonien.
Ce n'est pas un exercice relativiste.
Tout se passe au premier degré seulement.
Alors qu'en relativité, avec des fusées allant très vite, les effets
Doppler doivent comprendre des effets du second degré [sqrt(1-v²/c²)]
que tu ne trouveras pas avec tes ambulances.
C'est pourquoi vous gagnez du temps en utilisant directement des fusées.
Après, je dis ça, je dis rien.

R.H.
Thomas Heger
2024-09-25 05:21:33 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Python
[...]
This hyperplane of the present is always perpendicular to the axis of
time and time is a local measure.

'perpendicular' means here (in a complex plane) a multiplication by i
(the sqrt(-1)).

So time is an imaginary (pseudo-) scalar, if you regard the axes x, y
and z as real.

If we place the observer in the center of the coordinate system, the
axis of local time becomes perpendicular to the hyperplane of the present.

This is valid for all observers everywhere.

From this would follow, that time MUST be local and is not always
'parallel'.

Instead time could have various axes in different places, which could
have an angle towards the time of other places.

This is actually different to usual concepts in physics, which usually
assume time to be universal.

But, apperently, nature does not support that concept and prefers local
time.

We could see this in many different observations in cosmology.

These range from the Pioneer anomaly to black holes.
But also jets or galaxy formation could be explained this way.

TH
Maciej Wozniak
2024-09-25 05:53:46 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Python
[...]
From this would follow, that time MUST be local and is not always
'parallel'.
I've told you already: you can name your
Great Mystical Youdontknowwhat with - whatever.
Just leave "time" alone, this word has already
some meaning and it is important.
Richard Hachel
2024-09-25 15:05:18 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
This hyperplane of the present is always perpendicular to the axis of
time and time is a local measure.
- Absolutely!
Post by Thomas Heger
This is valid for all observers everywhere.
- Absolutely!
Post by Thomas Heger
From this would follow, that time MUST be local and is not always 'parallel'.
- Absolutely. If we make any small translation, for example if we go from
the bench where Romeo is to the bench where Juliet is, we must draw
another hyperplane of present time, of universal simultaneity.
This was not the case in Newtonian geometry, which is Euclidean. In
relativistic geometry, this is the case, because any change of observer
changes the reference frame not by changing the 3D frame, but by changing
the present time hyperplane.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is actually different to usual concepts in physics, which usually
assume time to be universal.
- Be careful with the words. The word "time" is biased because it can mean
many things, such as the word "animal".
You have to use the word chronotropy if I am talking about duration, and
the word hour if I am talking about the simultaneity of present time.
These are two different things, and the very principle of a good
understanding of the theory of arelativity as it should be taught.

TH

R.H.
Ce message a été posté avec Nemo : <https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=***@jntp>
Richard Hachel
2024-09-24 15:06:32 UTC
Le 23/09/2024 à 14:51, Richard Hachel a écrit :

Aberration de la position des étoiles.

Vo=0.8c
Post by Richard Hachel
x=12