Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2024-09-18 19:43:47 UTC
Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?

I love to kill people by remote control!

"Hey, don't I owe you money? Take this pager, my gift to you."

Now I don't owe him money...

"Hey Mafia guy, can borrow a hundred thousand?"

"Here, take this pager...."

Now I don't owe him money...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
Charlie Glock
2024-09-18 20:16:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?
I love to kill people by remote control!
"Hey, don't I owe you money? Take this pager, my gift to you."
Now I don't owe him money...
"Hey Mafia guy, can borrow a hundred thousand?"
"Here, take this pager...."
Now I don't owe him money...
What's to stop China from rigging electronics we buy from them?
This concept is super dangerous.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
The Starmaker
2024-09-18 21:46:54 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?
I love to kill people by remote control!
"Hey, don't I owe you money? Take this pager, my gift to you."
Now I don't owe him money...
"Hey Mafia guy, can borrow a hundred thousand?"
"Here, take this pager...."
Now I don't owe him money...
What's to stop China from rigging electronics we buy from them?
This concept is super dangerous.
China is not that malicious...and they wouldn't bomb your laundry.

Only Israels kills like that.
The Starmaker
2024-09-19 05:29:14 UTC
EVERYBODY knows the Israel people are
all cowards, and would never do hand to hand combat..

so they secretly plant hidden bombs in people hands
because they are afraid to shoot them up front...

cause they are cowards.

EVERYBODY knows, Israels are just a terroists country.

and EVERYBODY knows...they are just...asking for it.

Why did they kill 6 million of them? cause they ask for it.

They are always...asking for it.

Since the beginning of time...

You know what God says, "Oh, those people are always asking for it."

You know..
when i was a kid
the rule was
if you see
a jewish kid
walking down the block...
you were suppose to beat them up.

I don't know where that rule came from..

maybe, maybe it came from God.

Where else?
The Starmaker
2024-09-19 20:10:26 UTC
I mean, Come on...Let's be real here..

Has anyone, has anyone ever seen
an Israeli soldier shoot another soldier in combat, war...ever???

Has anyone, has anyone ever seen
an Israeli soldier shoot a Hamas soldier that was shooting
back at the same time???? Any photos? Any videos??

These Israeli soldiers are all...PUSSIES!

P-U-S-S-Y!

Any photos? Any videos??

Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up? i don't like the
kid in
school dat sits in front of me...his skin color is too dark.

Oh, wait a minute, there's a chink on my left...i gonna need a dozen
pagers!

I'M GONNA NEED A FUCKING ATOMIC BOMB, THESE PAGERS ARE A WASTE OF TIME
AND MONEY...
kami
2024-09-20 18:06:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?
I love to kill people by remote control!
"Hey, don't I owe you money? Take this pager, my gift to you."
Now I don't owe him money...
"Hey Mafia guy, can borrow a hundred thousand?"
"Here, take this pager...."
Now I don't owe him money...
who uses pagers these days?? my first thought was wtf. it was
really a lack of imagination from hezbullahs side.
The Starmaker
2024-09-21 05:54:08 UTC
Post by kami
Post by The Starmaker
Where can i buy a pager or walkie talkie dat blows up?
I love to kill people by remote control!
"Hey, don't I owe you money? Take this pager, my gift to you."
Now I don't owe him money...
"Hey Mafia guy, can borrow a hundred thousand?"
"Here, take this pager...."
Now I don't owe him money...
who uses pagers these days?? my first thought was wtf. it was
really a lack of imagination from hezbullahs side.
I guess the children that got killed were probably playing with the
pagers...

makes a great childrens toy.

"Daddy, wats dat?"

"I's a pager, want to play with it?"