Why is the sky blue?
The Starmaker
2024-05-15 18:36:15 UTC
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He
wanted to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the universe...
(just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)

So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."

So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.

In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.

It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.

Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.

"That's here. That's home. That's us."
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
Python
Uranus is blue too.
The Starmaker
2024-05-15 20:31:56 UTC
Post by Python
Post by The Starmaker
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He
wanted to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the universe...
(just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)
So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."
So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.
In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.
It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.
Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.
"That's here. That's home. That's us."
Uranus is blue too.
Not the green-blue dot, the..blue dot.

you're going to land n gas...

you're no captian kirk.

“Damn it, Jim!” — Dr. McCoy
J. J. Lodder
2024-05-16 07:27:28 UTC
Post by Python
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He wanted
to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the
universe... (just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the
enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)
So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."
So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.
In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.
It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.
Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.
"That's here. That's home. That's us."
Uranus is blue too.
You should look for the Green Hills of Earth instead,

Jan
The Starmaker
2024-05-15 22:13:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He
wanted to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the universe...
(just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)
So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."
So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.
In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.
It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.
Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.
"That's here. That's home. That's us."
Now, I didn't finish the map in space that God created to find the earth in space...exact location.

God created 3 colors, (the first colors of the universe, known to yous as the Primary Colors - Red, Blue and Green)

But, when God created the Earth...

God created a separate Primary Colors just for ...earthlings.

These are Red, Blue and Yellow.

So, to keep earthlings from getting lost in space looking for the earth...

God created a Blue dot for the earth

a Red dot for Mars right next to the earth and

a Yellow dot right next to earth and Mars..

that Yellow dot is called... Venus.

So, if you happen to be traveling in space..
and you lost your way...just look for
3 color dots that are right next to each other...

Red, Blue and Yellow.

If you see a yellow dot and a red dot right next to it, the
3rd dot should be blue...that's the earth.

Just follow the Yellow B R

follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R

and you're home.

No other planet in the universe
has these earth primary colors

Red, Blue and Yellow..

No other 3 planets that are
Red, Blue and Yellow. next to each other
has those three simple colors.

follow the Yellow B R

and you're home.

God made it simple for you.

In other words, ...

In the beginning God created the
heavens (red,blue, green) and the
earth (red,blue,yellow)

Any 3 year old can tell you earth is Brown by
mixing red, blue and yellow.

This is PROOF that God Exist!

He made special colors just for yous people on earth.

Primary colors, means the First color just for Earth.

Red, Blue and Yellow. you don't need to be a rocket scientist to

know why the sky is blue.

follow the Yellow B R

and you're home.

There's no place like home.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone
you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of
confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of
civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every
teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so
that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the
inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by
this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to
which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of
the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly
with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

— Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot, 1994
The Starmaker
2024-05-16 17:23:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, I can fill volumes with what Red, Blue and Yellow like

mixing the Primary Colors red, blue and yellow paint makes

Brown...the color of organic earth materials on the ground not
found anywhere else in the universe, and Brown the color of People.
All people are just one color, Brown...just different shades of brown.

But, You have to ask yourself one question..

Why did God made one set of Primary colors Red, Blue and Green for
the universe, and another set of Primary colors just for the Earth..
Red, Blue and Yellow????

Was He expecting people?
The Starmaker
2024-05-16 17:29:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
and Why are the three planets closest together are Red, Blue and
Yellow? Is it a ...coincidence????
The Starmaker
2024-05-16 17:36:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If you believe
there are other
people on
other planets..
then they should be
easy to find.

Just

follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R

Just look for
3 planets that are closest
together who's colors
are Yellow, Blue and Red.
The Starmaker
2024-05-16 17:54:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But you got ONE BIG PROBLEM

It reads here...

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

It reads "earth", not...earths.

"earth" means one earth.

The s in earths is plural, meaning more than one.

But it reads "earth"....and 'the' earth.

"the" meaning the one and only.

In other words, git wit da fuckin program

there is nobody else out there!

How come NASA is sooo quiet about the Pentagon seeing UFO's????

it's a con.

NASA is too busy with their own con like Killer Monster Asteroids
going to destroy the Earth, when the fact is not a single person
on Earth ever died from an asteroid ...

not even a single dinosaur.

They are the Architects of Fear.
Ted
2024-05-17 06:27:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
An unfortunate misspelling. God created the heavens and the earth in
the big inning. But he created other heavens and earths in the other
innings. Understand now?
palsing
And your evidence for this claim is what, exactly?
Ted
2024-05-18 05:49:03 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Red, Blue and Yellow.
If you see a yellow dot and a red dot right next
to it, the >>> > > > 3rd dot should be blue...that's the earth.
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Just follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Was He expecting people?
and Why are the three planets closest together are Red,
Blue and >>> > Yellow? Is it a ...coincidence????
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
If you believe
there are other
people on
other planets..
then they should be
easy to find.
Post by The Starmaker
Just
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
You obviously know nothing about baseball. Are you a woman?
Michael Christ
2024-05-18 06:12:49 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Red, Blue and Yellow.
If you see a yellow dot and a red dot right next
to it, the >>> > > > 3rd dot should be blue...that's the earth.
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Just follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Was He expecting people?
and Why are the three planets closest together are Red,
Blue and >>> > Yellow? Is it a ...coincidence????
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
If you believe
there are other
people on
other planets..
then they should be
easy to find.
Post by The Starmaker
Just
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
Post by The Starmaker
Just look for
3 planets that are closest
together who's colors
are Yellow, Blue and Red.
But you got ONE BIG PROBLEM
It reads here...
'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."
An unfortunate misspelling. God created the heavens and the earth in
the big inning. But he created other heavens and earths in the other
innings. Understand now?
And your evidence for this claim is what, exactly?
You obviously know nothing about baseball. Are you a woman?
LOL.

Michael Christ
--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."
The Starmaker
2024-05-17 17:04:22 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Sorry, I don't see the word "other" in this statement: 'In the
beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

and you added the letter s to inning...

it's inning, not innings

it's earth, not earths
Ted
2024-05-18 05:51:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The fact that the Bible mentions a "big" inning implies there are
others. Otherwise the adjective wouldn't have been needed.
Post by The Starmaker
and you added the letter s to inning...
it's inning, not innings
it's earth, not earths
Uh huh. And what academic credentials do you happen to have in Ancient
Hebrew? None, right?
The Starmaker
2024-05-18 06:50:46 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Maybe you are wearing bifocals, but it is be, not bi, it is beginning, not biginning.

get it right!

Ted
2024-05-18 07:37:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I must say, your ignorance is truly appalling. Are you retarded?

In the original Hebrew, the word was "gran". And Moses was referencing
a series they'd played against the Midianites (before they later
exterminated them, of course).

You see, I spent several years living with the American Indians and
attending their universities, so my knowledge of Hebrew is quite
extensive. (And I can also show you how to get water from a cactus.)
Michael Christ
2024-05-18 08:19:04 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
That question needed to be asked.
Post by Ted
In the original Hebrew, the word was "gran". And Moses was referencing
a series they'd played against the Midianites (before they later
exterminated them, of course).
You see, I spent several years living with the American Indians and
attending their universities, so my knowledge of Hebrew is quite
extensive. (And I can also show you how to get water from a cactus.)
LOL.

I can vouch for Ted. He has vast knowledge that spans multiple ethnic
boundaries and is also a verified extraterrestrial liaison officer.

If I had half the wisdom he had I would be content in life.

Michael Christ

Ted
2024-05-18 19:30:39 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
In the original Hebrew, the word was "gran". And Moses was
referencing a series they'd played against the Midianites (before
they later exterminated them, of course).
You see, I spent several years living with the American Indians and
attending their universities, so my knowledge of Hebrew is quite
extensive. (And I can also show you how to get water from a cactus.)
LOL.
I can vouch for Ted. He has vast knowledge that spans multiple ethnic
boundaries and is also a verified extraterrestrial liaison officer.
If I had half the wisdom he had I would be content in life.
Michael Christ
Thank you, MX. Incidentally, I've been quite busy lately with the
extraterrestrials.
Michael Christ
2024-05-18 22:04:35 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
In the original Hebrew, the word was "gran". And Moses was
referencing a series they'd played against the Midianites (before
they later exterminated them, of course).
You see, I spent several years living with the American Indians and
attending their universities, so my knowledge of Hebrew is quite
extensive. (And I can also show you how to get water from a cactus.)
LOL.
I can vouch for Ted. He has vast knowledge that spans multiple ethnic
boundaries and is also a verified extraterrestrial liaison officer.
If I had half the wisdom he had I would be content in life.
Thank you, MX. Incidentally, I've been quite busy lately with the
extraterrestrials.
Very few acknowledge the front-line sacrifices you make, Ted, but I am
grateful to you and the élite minority that keep us and our "Sky Blue" safe.

Thank you.

Michael Christ

The Starmaker
2024-05-18 18:08:32 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
So Ted, are you saying the man in this photo is a Hebrew Indian?

https://www.loc.gov/resource/cph.3g06152/

https://www.dreamstime.com/half-body-portrait-jewish-orthodox-hasidic-man-wearing-traditional-clothes-looking-sad-irony-vector-illustration-image125347114
Ted
2024-05-18 19:40:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Ted
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Cool pic, thank you. Yes, of course he is. If you read the Book of
Mormon, you'll learn that the American Indians are the descendants of
the ten lost tribes of Israel. That's why I was able to learn so much
about the Hebrew language when I was with them.
Michael Christ
2024-05-16 00:05:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He
wanted to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the universe...
(just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)
So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."
So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.
In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.
It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.
Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.
"That's here. That's home. That's us."
And what a glorious home, gift, it is.

Michael Christ

Thomas Heger
2024-05-18 06:48:15 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, He
wanted to make sure everyone knew where the earth was at in the map of the universe...
(just in case Captain Kirk lost his way in his starship the enterprise, and any other space traveler fella out there)
So, an earthling said about A Pale Blue Dot, "That's here. That's home. That's us."
So, if you're traveling in space all you gotta do is find the blue dot.
In other words, In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the blue dot.
It's the only blue dot out there if you got lost in space.
Why is the sky blue? Because God wanted to make sure you found your way back home.
Well, possibly there are simpler explanations.

I personally think, that sun emmits certain exotic waves, which are not
usual light, but are invisible.

This invisible flow of radiation hits the outer atmosphere and makes it
glow buish.

This effect is more or less 'electric'.

TH
Michael Christ
2024-05-18 08:03:14 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The sun does not emit erotic waves.

But there are sexy emissions on earth.

Michael Christ

Ted
2024-05-18 08:18:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Why on earth people like Thomas think there's something sexy about the
sun is beyond me. Perhaps he's associating it with women on the beach?
Thomas Heger
2024-05-19 04:56:37 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I have heard, that Sun and Earth are magnetically coupled and that the
sun would emit so called scalar waves.

These waves are invisible and become visible only within the atmosphere.

The logigitudinal scalar waves from sun hit the outer atmosphere and
become the usual transversal ewm-wave, which our eyes can actually see.

But the outer space is black, because we cannot see these scalar waves.

Anyhow:

the interaction of radiation in outer space and upper atmosphere is kind
of rapid, what is causing a blueish colour of the region, where sun's
radion interacts with the air.

TH
Michael Christ
2024-05-19 09:24:52 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
And what are we left with after that mouthful of cosmic vanity?

It sounds like you are on THC, Tommy Heger!

Michael Christ

The Starmaker
2024-05-19 16:12:26 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
It's Cosmic Religion, not cosmic vanity.
Thomas Heger
2024-05-21 17:46:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
My sanity wasn't the topic, but what makes the sky blue.

My explanation is a little unusual, because it assumes, that sun rays
are not usual light, but longitudinal waves.

These waves become visible by interaction with the upper atmosphere.

There the rays from the sun are kind of blocked, what turns logitudinal
waves in transverse waves.

This 'blocking' could be imagined like a mechanical deceleration (e.g.
of a fast moving gyroscope).

This negative acceleration caused by the atmosphere makes longitudinal
waves visible (and blueish).

The upper atmosphere is therefore glowing diffuse and blueish.

TH
%
@easynews.com
J. J. Lodder
2024-05-21 21:10:49 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Great fantasy. Next excercise:
Explain why the setting sun, or a distant mountain top, looks reddish,

Jan
Thomas Heger
2024-05-22 07:45:14 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The diffuse emission of the upper atmosphere is not evenly distributed
and the color blue is emmitted preferably into the direction of the ray,
while red is emmitted more to the side than blue is.

Also red is less absorbed then red by dust and air, hence the longer the
ray passes through the sky, the more the red dominates.

But the emission itself is more blueish.

See here

The Earth looks entirely blueish from outside the atmosphere.

TH
The Starmaker
2024-05-22 16:59:37 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Marble#/media/Datei:The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
The Earth looks entirely blueish from outside the atmosphere.
TH
Yes, The Earth looks entirely blueish from outside the atmosphere, that is because so

one can find the earth if you get lost in out of space. It is Why the sky is blue...

The Earth looks entirely blueish from outside the atmosphere.

that is because so

one can find the earth if you get lost in out of space. It is Why the sky is blue...

and it is why Mars and Venus is Red and Yellow.

Just follow the Yellow B R

follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R
follow the Yellow B R

and you're home.

Thomas Heger
2024-05-24 08:10:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
That means, that the radiation, which hit the atmosphere makes the air
glow blueish.

Iow: the sky radiates itself, after being hit by something from outside
the Earth.

If sunlight would be white, the atmopshere should also reflect in white
and not glow in blue.

I don't what actaully makes the atmosphere glow blueish, but assume
something 'electric' (kind of plasma glow).

TH
The Starmaker
2024-05-24 18:21:43 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But, you're talking about the mechanics, the reason why, I'm talking
about Why in terms of 'purpose', the intended purpose of Blue.

Blue is the foundation of the whole universe.

Dark matter is simply...darker than Blue.

If the Day is Blue

The night is...dark Blue.

The Color of outer space is Blue, it's not Black!

If you want to make Black, you take red, blue and yellow and you add
more...Blue.

Dark matter really means...dark blue matter.

If you see a Yellow planet, and a Red planet next to it...and a Blue
planet next to it...that's home.

The first colors on earth is red, blue and yellow.

Blue is the first color.

Girls with Blue eyes look prettier.

The First woman on earth had....blue eyes.
neus
2024-05-24 18:55:45 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
----------------------

Blue has a short wavelength, and is not blocked like colours of longer
wavelengths.
Thomas Heger
2024-05-25 06:04:09 UTC
Post by neus
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thomas Heger
[...]
Well, no

Blue (or shorter wavelength) is generally less likely to pass through
the atmosphere, compared with red.

Red is the colour that remains, if all the blue got absorbed.

It's a little more complicated, but in general IR passes better through
air than UV.

TH