Gravity is why the Universe could not start as a singularity BH
Add Reply
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-05-08 18:06:24 UTC
Gravity is in the way of the BB.
The infinite strength from the universal mass
singularity as a BH would not be able to begin
the universe. Gravity doesn't create the universe...
God creates gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
Chris M. Thomasson
lol
Walker Huckabee
2021-05-08 19:15:30 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Gravity is in the way of the BB.
The infinite strength from the universal mass singularity as a BH would
not be able to begin the universe. Gravity doesn't create the
universe...
intriguing. Just occurred to me, this *mark_of_the_beast* "vaccines"
thing, is going around since, at least, the time of Jesus.

And there's a real battle, between those taking it vs those taking it
not. I have a prescient feeling, a planetary bad is about to happen.
Chris M. Thomasson
Oh shit!
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-06-03 19:36:30 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Walker Huckabee
Post by ***@gmail.com
Gravity is in the way of the BB.
The infinite strength from the universal mass singularity as a BH would
not be able to begin the universe. Gravity doesn't create the
universe...
intriguing. Just occurred to me, this *mark_of_the_beast* "vaccines"
thing, is going around since, at least, the time of Jesus.
And there's a real battle, between those taking it vs those taking it
not. I have a prescient feeling, a planetary bad is about to happen.
Oh shit!
If there was an original singularity its gravity would
prevent it from expanding to start the BB. Gravity would
be in the way of the BB...

Mitchell Raemsch
mitchr...@gmail.com
2021-06-08 01:20:25 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Walker Huckabee
Post by ***@gmail.com
Gravity is in the way of the BB.
The infinite strength from the universal mass singularity as a BH would
not be able to begin the universe. Gravity doesn't create the
universe...
intriguing. Just occurred to me, this *mark_of_the_beast* "vaccines"
thing, is going around since, at least, the time of Jesus.
And there's a real battle, between those taking it vs those taking it
not. I have a prescient feeling, a planetary bad is about to happen.
Oh shit!
If there was an original singularity its gravity would
prevent it from expanding to start the BB. Gravity would
be in the way of the BB...
Mitchell Raemsch
Gravity is in the way of the BB.
How could it expand with infinite