Sun
The Starmaker
2023-11-17 20:49:00 UTC
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2023-11-18 04:53:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
The Starmaker
2023-11-18 19:58:43 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
Hey! Where is the Big Dipper? I don't see it...it must have moved! Where
did it go????
The Starmaker
2023-11-19 21:40:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
Hey! Where is the Big Dipper? I don't see it...it must have moved! Where
did it go????
Does that North star ever move???

(by move, i mean move it's position)
Paul Alsing
Since it is not *exactly* above the pole, yes, it does.
The Starmaker
2023-11-20 02:02:44 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
Hey! Where is the Big Dipper? I don't see it...it must have moved! Where
did it go????
Does that North star ever move???
(by move, i mean move it's position)
Since it is not *exactly* above the pole, yes, it does.
You maean North of the North pole is...up?
Paul Alsing
That is not what I said. I said that the north star (Polaris) is south of the actual celestial pole. This is basic astronomy 101... read a danf textbook!
The Starmaker
2023-11-20 05:27:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
Hey! Where is the Big Dipper? I don't see it...it must have moved! Where
did it go????
Does that North star ever move???
(by move, i mean move it's position)
Since it is not *exactly* above the pole, yes, it does.
You maean North of the North pole is...up?
Just because it is above/up the pole of the North pole above up doesn't
mean it is moving. Polaris does not move it's position. It is ...fixed.

It does not move.

Where does it say Polaris...moves?
The Starmaker
2023-11-20 07:42:30 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
it is my undrstanding...
the sun being a star..
that there are no stars that move.
Hey! Where is the Big Dipper? I don't see it...it must have moved! Where
did it go????
Does that North star ever move???
(by move, i mean move it's position)
Since it is not *exactly* above the pole, yes, it does.
You maean North of the North pole is...up?
Just because it is above/up the pole of the North pole above up doesn't
mean it is moving. Polaris does not move it's position. It is ...fixed.
It does not move.
Where does it say Polaris...moves?
Are you really this uninformed? ANY star that does not have a declination of +90 or -90 is going to rotate around the pole... period!
Since Polaris has a declination of +89° 15′ 51″, it does move in a
(small) circle. A circle more than the full moon.
It doesn't move from the place it is located. It might spin, revolve..go
around in circles...but it doesn't move from it's position.

position means the place it is located. It won't move from that place.

If you tie a dog to a tree, you can say "Don't worry, he won't move from
there."

He can bark, jump, or hang himself with the leash...but he won't move
from there.

None of the stars in the universe ...move.

None of the stars in the universe will change their position.

The dog is not going anywhere.

See Spot run in circle
See Spot ain't going no where.

"Don't worry, he won't move from there."

Stars do not change the place or the position they are in.

The Big Dipper has always been in the same place since the beginning of
time. It hasn't moved.

Do I have to name all the other stars????

Sun?

really?
The Starmaker
Volney
2023-11-20 18:47:52 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
So you changed your claim that Polaris doesn't move like the other stars
do around the celestial North Pole, and when Paul and I showed you to be
wrong, you changed your claim to be something like the stars don't move
across the sky, only in circles.

All star "dogs" are tied to the tree, it's just that Polaris has a much
shorter leash than the others.
Post by The Starmaker
The Big Dipper has always been in the same place since the beginning of
time. It hasn't moved.
The stars do move across the sky (proper motion), but do so slowly
enough so that ordinary stargazers won't notice. You can find pictures
of what the distorted Big Dipper will look like in a few thousand years
on the web.
really?
The Starmaker
2023-11-21 08:00:51 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
No, I did not 'change my claim'...

it's just yous people don't understand simple English.

I wrote "stars don't move'.

It's just that yous people don't understand the definition of the
word..."move".

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/move
to (cause to) change position:

a change of place, position, or state.

Stars do not change the place or the position they are in, ..they don't
MOVE.

Stars do not change the place or the position they are in means in fact
the same thing..stars don't move!

it's not my fault your english teacher was on vacation all year...
Physfitfreak
2023-11-22 00:55:48 UTC
Must've been sick of looking at a "vulva" sitting there all the time.
The Starmaker
2023-11-22 19:20:22 UTC
maybe these other stars are so far away that it is hard for yous to be
sure
(or not even there anymore)

but our sun doesn't move.

It might appear to move...
everything else is moving around it
(including the entire space..
but our sun doesn't move.

And what about our Moon? It don't move either!

i wanna see the dark side of the moon...but
for some reason it just doesn't wanna move.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Paul Alsing
2023-11-22 19:52:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
maybe these other stars are so far away that it is hard for yous to be
sure
(or not even there anymore)
but our sun doesn't move.
It might appear to move...
everything else is moving around it
(including the entire space..
but our sun doesn't move.
Sure it does...

"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way!"

https://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question18.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20the%20Sun%20%2D%20in%20fact,Way%20is%20a%20spiral%20galaxy.
Post by The Starmaker
And what about our Moon? It don't move either!
Sure it does...

https://byjus.com/question-answer/how-fast-does-moon-need-to-travel-to-stay-in-it-s-orbit-explain/

https://byjus.com/question-answer/how-fast-does-moon-need-to-travel-to-stay-in-it-s-orbit-explain/

"The Moon orbits Earth at a speed of 2,288 miles per hour (3,683 kilometers per hour or 1.022 km/s). Its orbital period is 27 days. During this time it travels a distance of 1,423,000 miles."
Post by The Starmaker
i wanna see the dark side of the moon...but
for some reason it just doesn't wanna move.
You ignorance of the motions of astronomical bodies is huge.

Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
Maciej Wozniak
2023-11-22 19:58:52 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
maybe these other stars are so far away that it is hard for yous to be
sure
(or not even there anymore)
but our sun doesn't move.
It might appear to move...
everything else is moving around it
(including the entire space..
but our sun doesn't move.
Sure it does...
"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
So even you aren't really stupid enough to believe in relative motion, Al.
Well, well.
Paul Alsing
Relative motion is obviously a real thing, Woz, no matter how many times you wish to deny it!
The Starmaker
2023-11-23 00:11:36 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
maybe these other stars are so far away that it is hard for yous to be
sure
(or not even there anymore)
but our sun doesn't move.
It might appear to move...
everything else is moving around it
(including the entire space..
but our sun doesn't move.
Sure it does...
"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
So even you aren't really stupid enough to believe in relative motion, Al.
Well, well.
Relative motion is obviously a real thing, Woz, no matter how many times you wish to deny it!
does our moon revolve around our sun?
Maciej Wozniak
2023-11-26 20:09:23 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by Maciej Wozniak
Post by Paul Alsing
"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
So even you aren't really stupid enough to believe in relative motion, Al.
Well, well.
Relative motion is obviously a real thing, Woz
But, as seen above - even you're not stupid enough to
really believe it, Al.
The Starmaker
2023-11-23 00:22:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
i wanna see the dark side of the moon...but
for some reason it just doesn't wanna move.
You ignorance of the motions of astronomical bodies is huge.
Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
"the dark side" of our moon is eternally out of view, never facing the
earth. it's not moving. it is not going to turn around. it's fixed.
Physfitfreak
2023-11-23 00:38:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
"the dark side" of our moon is eternally out of view, never facing the
earth. it's not moving. it is not going to turn around. it's fixed.
It may not be the Moon either.

It could be a disguised Dogecoin Elon placed there somewhere in between
the real Moon and the Earth to block Earthlings' views.
Paul Alsing
2023-11-23 01:57:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
i wanna see the dark side of the moon...but
for some reason it just doesn't wanna move.
You ignorance of the motions of astronomical bodies is huge.
Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
"the dark side" of our moon is eternally out of view, never facing the
earth. it's not moving. it is not going to turn around. it's fixed.
No, dimwit, it is the *far* side of the moon that we cannot, but it, too is illuminated by the sun for a part of every month. The *far* side is not always dark! This, OF COURSE, is because the moon is rotating on its axis, and its rotation period equals its revolution period because it is tidally couploed to the Earth.

AGAIN, read a dang textbook!
Paul B. Andersen
2023-11-23 20:24:03 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
"the dark side" of our moon is eternally out of view, never facing the
earth. it's not moving. it is not going to turn around. it's fixed.
No, dimwit, it is the *far* side of the moon that we cannot, but it, too is illuminated by the sun for a part of every month. The *far* side is not always dark! This, OF COURSE, is because the moon is rotating on its axis, and its rotation period equals its revolution period because it is tidally couploed to the Earth.
AGAIN, read a dang textbook!
Blame Pink Floyd!
--
Paul

https://paulba.no/
Volney
2023-11-23 02:26:48 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
An obsolete definition of 'dark' is 'unknown', and almost the only time
you'll hear the word 'dark' used this way is 'dark side of the moon',
meaning the (once unknown) far side of the moon.
The Starmaker
2023-11-23 06:31:15 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
An obsolete definition of 'dark' is 'unknown', and almost the only time
you'll hear the word 'dark' used this way is 'dark side of the moon',
meaning the (once unknown) far side of the moon.
he is toooo busy trying to figure out whether or not the moon revoles
around the sun....

he is reading Popular Mechanics issue July, 1928 for answers.
Paul Alsing
2023-11-23 21:17:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
Half of the moon is always dark, just like half of the Earth is always dark, just like every body in the solar system is always half in the dark. When you look at a full moon you are looking at the entire sunlit half, and the rest of the time you are looking at part of the illuminated side and part of the dark side. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
On the other hand you can never see the *far* side of the moon from the surface of the Earth, which, of course is also regularly illuminated by the Sun, just like the near side.
An obsolete definition of 'dark' is 'unknown', and almost the only time
you'll hear the word 'dark' used this way is 'dark side of the moon',
meaning the (once unknown) far side of the moon.
he is toooo busy trying to figure out whether or not the moon revoles
around the sun....
I am confident that were the Earth to suddenly disappear the moon would continue to happily circle the Sun. In fact, even in the current situation, the moon's orbit is *always* concave towards the Sun!

So yes, the moon revolves around the Sun with proportionally small perturbations in and out due to the gravitational field of the earth.

https://newt.phys.unsw.edu.au/~jw/moon2.html#:~:text=The%20curvature%20of%20the%20orbit,elliptical%20orbit%20about%20the%20sun.

"... the moon orbits the sun and is always falling towards it."
The Starmaker
2023-11-24 06:02:10 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
if the moon revolves around the sun then by definition...the moon is a
planet.
The Starmaker
2023-11-24 06:31:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.

-
Paul Alsing
Did you actually read the link I provided? What did it tell you? I never claimed that the moon is a planet. Read the dang article!
Jonathanrob Bakhtiarov
2023-11-24 19:00:59 UTC
On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 10:31:36 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.
Did you actually read the link I provided? What did it tell you? I never
claimed that the moon is a planet. Read the dang article!
sure, thank you. We are friends too. I like friends.

𝗨𝗦_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗚𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆_𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘁𝗼_𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲_𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲_–_𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗱
The media outlet claims Berlin and Washington are providing Kiev with just
enough weapons to hold the line, but not to regain ground
https://r%74.com/news/587927-bild-germany-us-ukraine-weapons-peace-plan/

Based on the following learnings:
1-hypocrisy on the Minsk agreements as revealed by 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱.
2-the destruction 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺1&2 3-unlimited supplies of 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹
𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 to Ukraine.
4-terrorist killings of 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀.
5-𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗪𝗜𝗜.
6-Veneration 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀...

There is only one alternative:
Run 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 and obtain
the unconditional surrender of the US-UK-NATO-Nazis.

Of course, America should know that the EU and America owe Russia a
financial obligation for the sanctions and deaths of Russians ... I Think
𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗮 would settle the score... And 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

All the UK Government are totally obsessed by 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘆
𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 in Kiev. Cameron the new Foriegn Secretary is signed up too.
Russophobia in Westminster is the hysteria that holds them
together.......its pathetic!

At this point it might be better for Zelensky 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀. If he follows through with peace talks now, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗶𝘀 will have his head for betrayal.
The Starmaker
2023-11-24 19:19:01 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
isn't it really the Sun that is actually revolving around the earth and
the moon???
Paul Alsing
2023-11-24 20:31:01 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
No, it is really that you are massively ignorant of the subject matter.

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance."
- Thomas Sowell
The Starmaker
2023-11-25 00:00:17 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
According to Relativity, the earth is at the center and the sun revolves
around the earth relative to each other from a frame of reference using
the coordinate systems.

There is nothing that proves the sun is at the center. This is all
mathematically correct according to Einstein theory relativity. Is he
wrong?
Paul Alsing
2023-11-25 01:21:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Wherever did you get this idea? Let' see a reference for this ridiculous claim!
Einstein never made such a claim.
The Starmaker
2023-11-25 05:16:14 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Reference???? I'll put the reference even your child mind can
understand...

From the reference of the earth, the sun revolves around the earth.
From the reference of the sun, the earth revolves around the sun.

You can change the word "reference" to, relative or perpective...it
remains the same.

In Albert Einstein's Relativity.. they are both correct.

How's the planet moon doing?
The Starmaker
2023-11-25 05:36:19 UTC
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Get a dang Relativity dang book, dang it!

Dang it, dang it
They oughta take a rope and hang it
High from the highest tree
Woman, would you weep for me?

HeeeeeeeeHaawwwwwww!

dang, dang, i shot you down
dang dang

ride'em cowboy

you'all

you came back now, you hear?

wat are these fuckin rednecks doing here?

run out of rope?

fuck the rope
shoot the fuckin nigger!

Dang it, dang it
They oughta take a rope and hang it
High from the highest treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mitchr...@gmail.com
2023-11-25 01:29:06 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Sure there is. Gravity proves the Sun is at the center of the Solar system.
The nature of gravitation is that it always has a center of its field.
The Solar system is orbiting that center.
Physfitfreak
2023-11-25 01:51:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
According to Relativity, the earth is at the center and the sun revolves
around the earth relative to each other from a frame of reference using
the coordinate systems.
There is nothing that proves the sun is at the center. This is all
mathematically correct according to Einstein theory relativity. Is he
wrong?
Yes, Earth is at the center with Sun revolving around it. But if you
involve Einstein in this, then it turns into a question of vulva to be
properly explained; i.e., that's Vulva's area of expertise, commonly
known as, "The Vulvatics".
Thomas Heger
2023-11-25 06:36:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Actually the sun circles around in our galaxacy, too.

In the end we have objects moving in the form of helical spirals, which
revolve around even larger helical spirals, which circle around even
larger helical spirals...

You need to consider the solar system in total as kind of 'disk-shaped
object', which moves in a helical spiral with its main axis perpendicual
to the 'disk' (our solar system).

This should also belong to some kind of disk-shaped system, which also
spirals along a helical path around the center of our galaxy.

The solar system itself also consists of such helical spirals, if you
regard the Earth-Moon-system as kind of 'disk shaped object', which
circles around within the solar system.

TH
Jim Pennino
2023-11-24 20:28:03 UTC
In sci.physics The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by The Starmaker
isn't it really the Sun that is actually revolving around the earth and
the moon???
That is what was thought until about 400 years ago when it was show to
be false.

These days most people learn the Earth and Moon revolve around the Sun
in grade school, which you obviously either never attended, or payed no
attention what so ever, or you are a complete idiot.
Physfitfreak
2023-11-25 01:42:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
isn't it really the Sun that is actually revolving around the earth and
the moon???
It is really the Sun revolving around the Earth. If the thing you see
revolving around Earth was really not the Sun, it wouldn't make you warm
from his direction as it moves around you. Real as real can be.
mitchr...@gmail.com
2023-11-25 01:33:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Paul Alsing
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Volney
Post by Paul Alsing
[...]
Moon's get to orbit.
Post by The Starmaker
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon.
The Sun's field would be equal on the Earth Moon system.
The Earth on the moon isn't as much.
-
Volney
2023-11-26 18:13:01 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
if the moon revolves around the sun then by definition...the moon is a
planet.
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.
The force of the sun on the moon is about twice that of the earth on the
moon. That's why the moon's path around the sun is a wiggly ellipse and
always curves toward the sun, even during the new moon when the earth
and sun are pulling it in opposite directions.
Uriah Bahmatoff
2023-11-26 19:48:40 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by The Starmaker
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.
The force of the sun on the moon is about twice that of the earth on the
moon. That's why the moon's path around the sun is a wiggly ellipse and
always curves toward the sun, even during the new moon when the earth
and sun are pulling it in opposite directions.
the tides proves you wrong. It explains why america didn't land on moon.
They don't know what a force is.
Maciej Wozniak
2023-11-26 20:07:39 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
if the moon revolves around the sun then by definition...the moon is a
planet.
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.
The force of the sun on the moon is about twice that of the earth on the
moon.
There is no force, stupid Mike. One of these common
sense prejudices refuted by your idiot guru.
The Starmaker
2023-11-26 21:31:41 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
if the moon revolves around the sun then by definition...the moon is a
planet.
The force of the gravitational force of earth is more than the sun on
moon. So the moon revolves around the earth not the sun.
The force of the sun on the moon is about twice that of the earth on the
moon. That's why the moon's path around the sun is a wiggly ellipse and
always curves toward the sun, even during the new moon when the earth
and sun are pulling it in opposite directions.
are you talking about a weak force or a strong force?
Paul Alsing
Weak and strong forces are only present at the nuclear level and have no application when discussing orbital dynamics. Read a dang textbook!
Tom Roberts
2023-11-20 18:14:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Polaris does not move it's position. It is ...fixed.
You are IMPLICITLY assuming "relative to the earth" (as the earth rotates).

You are wrong -- Polaris is not exactly in line with the earth's axis,
and is IS observed to move a little bit as the earth rotates.

Tom Roberts
The Starmaker
2023-11-18 05:22:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
No. The Sun takes the solar system around
the Milky Way... There is no absolute rest...
The Sun takes the solar system around???? isn't it the other way
around??
mitchr...@gmail.com
2023-11-25 03:26:04 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
earth and other things revolve
around the sun...
that can only mean one thing..
the sun is not moving.
No. The Sun takes the solar system around
the Milky Way... There is no absolute rest...
The Sun takes the solar system around???? isn't it the other way
around??
Not at all. There is a center of gravity. It is the Sun for the rest of the Solar system.
And that is moving around the Milky Way center.