2021-11-18 21:50:10 UTC
representations to obtain an unjust advantage or to injure the rights or interests of another.”
In the Anglo-American common law, a “false representation” can take many forms, including:
1. A false statement of fact, known to be false at the time it was made;
- After many years of effort, and using a lot of money, we've detected
gravitational waves. Two of them, actually (LIGO's teamwork).
- After many years of effort, and using a lot of money, we've detected the
particle of God. Three of them, actually, and much heavier than what we
thought, but it's OK anyway. Nobel for anyone? (LHC's teamwork).
- After many years of effort, and using a lot of money, we've measured the
entire spectrum of the MBR, and it fits 100% with Planck's equation for
Black Body Cavity, developed in 1900. It's the most accurate measurement
ever made and a definite proof of the Big Bang. (NASA teamwork).
2. A statement of fact with no reasonable basis to make that statement;
- I've calculated the exact deviation of a beam of star's light, when pass by
the surface of the Sun and to be proven in three years by Eddington, my
homo partner. It's twice the value that I calculated only 4 years ago, with
the help of my friend von Soldner, and is of 1.75" (Einstein's teamwork).
3. A promise of future performance made with an intent, at the time the
promise was made, not to perform as promised;
- In two years, I'll deliver a theory that explains: the advance of Mercury's
perihelion, the deflection of light by gravity, the alteration of time due to
gravity, the change of the speed of light due to gravity, the red-shifting
of life due to gravity and stuff. (Einstein's teamwork, 1911).
4. An expression of opinion that is false, made by one claiming or implying
to have special knowledge of the subject matter of the opinion—where
“special knowledge” means knowledge or information superior to that
possessed by the other party, and to which the other party did not have
- These equations prove that physical 3D space bends under massive
celestial bodies but I'm sorry to comment that only 12 persons in the
world understand them. This will be true forever, for instance in 2021.
By then, 12,000 persons will claim that they understand them, but it has
proven by the many authors that such thing is impossible.
(Einstein's teamwork, 1919).