SR shit is not even logically consistent
Maciej Wozniak
2021-09-19 15:48:50 UTC
Not even wrong. Einstein rather combined relativity and Maxwell's laws, and it is the latter that imply that the speed of light in vacuum is some specific constant. An immediate consequence is SR, which is not only patently consistent from a mathematical and even a logical point of view
A lie, as expected from fanatic trash, of course it is not.
Wozi, prove it, faith does not work.
Wabi, poor idiot, you're a living proof that faith works
much better than any proofs. But tell me, please,
what was the unit of time your idiot guru was referring
to in 1905? How was it defined?
Dono.
2021-09-19 15:58:03 UTC
snip<
Drinking and eating from public toilets again, Maciej?
Maciej Wozniak
2021-09-19 16:01:12 UTC
Post by Dono.
snip<
Drinking and eating from public toilets again, Maciej?
See, Dono: I'm one of the best logicians the humanity ever
had and you're just a fanatic worshipper of an insane
crazie. No surprise you can't discuss against me and facts,
you can only bark, spit and slander. But you will do what you
can.
Dono.
2021-09-19 16:13:48 UTC
See, Dono: I'm one of the best logicians in the insane asylum where I reside
Maciej Wozniak
2021-09-19 17:07:38 UTC
Post by Dono.
snip<
Drinking and eating from public toilets again, Maciej?
See, Dono: I'm one of the best logicians in the insane asylum where I reside
No, I didn't write it. You're lying, as expected from a fanatic
loudspeaker of an insane ideology. See: I'm one of the best
logicians the humanity ever had and you're just a mad
religious crank. No surprise you can't discuss against me