Unification of all the forces of nature
Add Reply
Ken Seto
2021-11-23 18:10:30 UTC
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s available in the following link:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf
This new theory not only united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force, clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
rotchm
2021-11-23 19:51:03 UTC
Link does not work.
You are right, the link doesn't work. It doesn't work because on newer systems we need https.
Mr seto needs to get the https certificate.
Someone needs to tell him that you can go buy these at the local pharmacy. He just has to go to the counter and ask them.
Ken Seto
2021-11-23 20:13:52 UTC
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unificatoin.pdf
This new theory not only united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force, clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Link does not work.
I am hoping that google will stop you from posting.
Michael Moroney
Stupid Ken, Dirk doesn't even post through Google!
Buddie Webb
2021-11-23 21:27:06 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Ken Seto
force). The CRE force is important. It is part of gravity and it
enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you
changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Link does not work.
I am hoping that google will stop you from posting.
and put you in prison, you disgusting charlatan, stealing theories and
changing names to obfuscate things you don't understand. You repulsive
sack of shit.
rotchm
2021-11-23 21:44:19 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Oh, your co-author mistyped again. So I tried your original link; its doesn't work (on new computers like mine) because of the SSL/https.
You need to go get a certificate. Go ask at the counter at the pharmacy where they sell credit cards. They sell https certificates too.
Did you get one yet?
Ken Seto
2021-11-24 21:22:48 UTC
Post by rotchm
Post by Ken Seto
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Oh, your co-author mistyped again.
Hey idiot how many times do I have to tell you that Vdm is not my co-author.
Post by rotchm
So I tried your original link; its doesn’t work (on new computers like mine)
So go and get an old computer or don’t bother to read my paper.
Did you get one yet?
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-24 21:59:11 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by rotchm
So I tried your original link; its doesn’t work (on new computers like mine)
So go and get an old computer or don’t bother to read my paper.
Lol. One way to make sure your paper falls into digital dust. “Go get an
old computer”
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
rotchm
2021-11-25 00:52:58 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by rotchm
Oh, your co-author mistyped again.
Hey idiot how many times do I have to tell you that Vdm is not my co-author.
Hey, be polite and learn some respect. This is the first time you tell me that he is not your co-author. So stop lying. Does your text contain as many lies? If so, I will not read it.
No, it is up to you to adhere to the modern way. If you don't, no one will be able to access your file. So don't be lazy, go to the pharmacy and go ask to buy an SSL certificate. They cost only a few dollars for one whole year.
Chason Aceta
2021-11-30 00:04:03 UTC
keep your mouth shut, you failed imbecile. You are not allowed to talk.
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-24 03:14:05 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unificatoin.pdf
This new theory not only united all the existing four forces of
gravity, electromagnetic force, clear strong and weak forces. It also
posits the existing a repulsive force called the CRE force
(cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE force is important. It
is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you
changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Link does not work.
I am hoping that google will stop you from posting.
Most people don’t post through Google. I don’t.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Ken Seto
2021-11-24 21:29:38 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unificatoin.pdf
This new theory not only united all the existing four forces of
gravity, electromagnetic force, clear strong and weak forces. It also
posits the existing a repulsive force called the CRE force
(cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE force is important. It
is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you
changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Link does not work.
I am hoping that groughoogle will stop you from posting.
Most people don’t post through Google. I don’t.
Good for you that you don’t post through Google. But I do and Vdm does.
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-24 21:59:12 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unificatoin.pdf
This new theory not only united all the existing four forces of
gravity, electromagnetic force, clear strong and weak forces. It also
posits the existing a repulsive force called the CRE force
(cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE force is important. It
is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify wth the other forces.
You are a mother fucker. In my link ”unification” in your link you
changed to “unificatoin”. I will report to google again.
Link does not work.
I am hoping that groughoogle will stop you from posting.
Most people don’t post through Google. I don’t.
Good for you that you don’t post through Google.
So Google can’t ban me.
Post by Ken Seto
But I do and Vdm does.
Vdm does not. So Google can’t ban him.

You do. So Google can ban you.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Dirk Van de moortel
2021-11-24 22:29:55 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Ken Seto
But I do and Vdm does.
Vdm does not. So Google can’t ban him.
Heh.
I tried Google Groups when my ISP dumped their news server. Junk.
I absolutely love Google's search engines, but I hate their Usenet
interface. And their Gmail. And their Android. And their just about
everything else.

Dirk Vdm
Daron Hess
2021-11-24 22:26:15 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Ken Seto
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unificatoin.pdf This new theory
Link does not work.
I am hoping that groughoogle will stop you from posting.
Most people don’t post through Google. I don’t.
Good for you that you don’t post through Google. But I do and Vdm does.
you "abandoned the traditional mathematical approach of doing physics"??

where is the abandoned math approach, you lying braindead stinking
bitch?? All you have in there is stolen stuff, math abandoned, since you
don't understand.
J. J. Lodder
2021-11-24 08:43:34 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf This new theory not only
united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force,
clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive
force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE
force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify
wth the other forces.
Great. And \alpha is predicted to be.....?

Jan
Ken Seto
Sorry I don’t know how to calculate \alpha base on my physics theory
J. J. Lodder
2021-11-25 10:33:24 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf This new theory not only
united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force,
clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive
force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE
force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify
wth the other forces.
Great. And \alpha is predicted to be.....?
Sorry I don't know how to calculate \alpha base on my physics theory
OK, so you have nothing.

No surprise,

Jan
Ken Seto
2021-11-26 15:25:14 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf This new theory not only
united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force,
clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive
force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE
force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify
wth the other forces.
Great. And \alpha is predicted to be.....?
Sorry I don't know how to calculate \alpha base on my physics theory
OK, so you have nothing. Mo
Yeh, I have nothing according to your obsolete theory.....the stand model.
My theory can unify all the forces.....does Standard model do that with all its
mathematical abstractions? I thank not.
No surprise,
Jan
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-26 16:32:07 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf This new theory not only
united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force,
clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive
force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE
force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify
wth the other forces.
Great. And \alpha is predicted to be.....?
Sorry I don't know how to calculate \alpha base on my physics theory
OK, so you have nothing. Mo
Yeh, I have nothing according to your obsolete theory.....the stand model.
My theory can unify all the forces.....does Standard model do that with all its
mathematical abstractions? I thank not.
Look at what you wrote, Ken. Does that look like coherent English to you?
Should you still be posting?
Post by Ken Seto
No surprise,
Jan
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-28 17:36:34 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
[...]
What I wrote is better than the jibalists of QFT that failed too have
valid quantum gravity.
Did this look like English to you, Ken?
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Ken Seto
2021-11-28 18:12:31 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
[...]
Even is not 100% correct....so what? we are not discussing English.
Post by Odd Bodkin
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-28 20:13:19 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by Odd Bodkin
ron my thheoryOn Friday, November 26, 2021 at 11:32:10 AM UTC-5,
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
[...]
You are not discussing anything while you’re writing incoherently.
Post by Ken Seto
Ken Seto
2021-11-28 16:46:12 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
[...]
If you can predict the free parameters of the standard model,
or even some of them, you are in business.
If not, you are worthless,
Idiot my theory is not base on the failed standard model. It is based on the absolute motions of the S-Particles in a structured and elastic aether called the E-Matrix. Your problem s that you assumed that the quantum model is absolutely correct. It is not and that’s the reason why it failed to come up with a valid theory of quantum gravity.
Ken Seto
2021-11-26 16:18:23 UTC
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
A new theory describes the unification of all the forces of nature s
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf This new theory not only
united all the existing four forces of gravity, electromagnetic force,
clear strong and weak forces. It also posits the existing a repulsive
force called the CRE force (cosmological repulsive effect force). The CRE
force is important. It is part of gravity and it enables gravity to unify
wth the other forces.
Great. And \alpha is predicted to be.....?
Sorry I don't know how to calculate \alpha base on my physics theory
OK, so you have nothing.
No surprise,
Jan s better than the standard model
Exactly.
He just has an “alternate explanation” this bettich he mistakenly calls science.
Model Mechanics is better than current theories that failed too unite all the forces of nature. Specifically it failed to have a quantum theory of gravity.
Odd Bodkin
2021-11-26 16:32:08 UTC
Post by Ken Seto
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by J. J. Lodder
Post by Ken Seto
[...]
Yours certainly isn’t a quantum theory of gravity. You don’t even know what
those words mean.