Some Ammunition for Ed Lake
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-15 20:59:16 UTC
The universe is expanding at an ever-accelerating rate. At least, that's what the vast majority of scientists would have you believe. But according to a team of Spanish physicists, it may not be the expansion of the universe that's changing rate, but time itself.

Time might be slowing down, and that means that it could eventually stop altogether.

https://curiosity.com/topics/some-physicists-think-time-may-be-slowing-down-and-will-eventually-stop-curiosity/

The rate of bulk Modulus oscillation is slowing but we do not notice it because We are embedded in it
Koobee Wublee
If the clock tick rate of time is decreasing over the eons, ancient light emitted will be observed to be blue shifted instead of red. The parallel can be observed through gravitational red shift where time runs slower on the surface of a gravitating body. <shrug>
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-15 21:38:23 UTC
If the clock tick rate of time is decreasing over the eons, ancient light emitted will be observed to be blue shifted instead of red. The parallel can be observed through gravitational red shift where time runs slower on the surface of a gravitating body. <shrug>

I agree completely.

It’s Just Rising Entropy of the System
Ed Lake
2018-02-15 22:11:10 UTC
Post by Koobee Wublee
The universe is expanding at an ever-accelerating rate. according to a
team of Spanish physicists, it may not be the expansion of the
universe that's changing rate, but time itself.
Time might be slowing down, and that means that it could eventually stop altogether.
https://curiosity.com/topics/some-physicists-think-time-may-be-slowing-down-and-will-eventually-stop-curiosity/
If the clock tick rate of time is decreasing over the eons, ancient light emitted will be observed to be blue shifted instead of red. The parallel can be observed through gravitational red shift where time runs slower on the surface of a gravitating body. <shrug>
The theory comes from string theory, which cannot be proved or disproved, so it's not really scientific. Plus, the article doesn't really define what time IS or how it works. And the theory has a relationship between wave length and frequency that doesn't exist. It's a wave theory, but light consists of photons, which move in a wave pattern but are not waves.

It's very interesting to me, however, because I've been getting a lot of visitors to my web site from people in Bilbao, Spain, and the theory comes from University of the Basque Country in Bilbao, Spain.

Ed
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-15 22:15:43 UTC

Says Ed ..... who refuses to learn physics Math
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-16 06:06:40 UTC
Ed Donkey scribbled

It's very interesting to me, however, because I've been getting a lot of visitors to my web site from people in Bilbao, Spain, and the theory comes from University of the Basque Country in Bilbao, Spain.

Yeah .... even smart people like to go to see the monkeys throw poop at each other in the zoo for an amusement