Strength of gravity limit theory
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 03:51:40 UTC
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.

Mitchell Raemsch
Ntickém Utóbaza
2018-02-09 14:40:02 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
You are mixing things illegally together. An acceleration is NOT limited,
but by infinity.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Snyyvat arne yvtug fcrrq qebcf nal cbffvoyr arj be arkg tenivgl fgeratgu
nppryrengvba gb gur serrsnyy. Gur snyy fcrrq gung unf nyernql orra
npuvrirq vf hfrq nf zngu gb yvzvg shegure snyy sebz ernpuvat yvtug
fcrrq. Zvgpuryy Enrzfpu
Nothing.
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-09 16:14:48 UTC
(8.077608713062490229263800746151696e+33 pascals/ (299792458^2 kg/m^3))^0.5 = c

Neutron star
8.077608713062490229263800746151696e+33 pascals

299792458^2 kg/m^3
David Waite
According to any observer local to a photon, its speed is c, anywhere. According to a remote observer using Schwarzschild coordinates, the remote coordinate speed of any matter approaching the horizon drops to zero. Why do you keep lying that the matter infalling goes superluminal according to standard theory?
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-09 17:04:40 UTC
David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
According to any observer local to a photon, its speed is c, anywhere. According to a remote observer using Schwarzschild coordinates, the remote coordinate speed of any matter approaching the horizon drops to zero. Why do you keep lying that the matter infalling goes superluminal according to standard theory?

Very interesting & entertaining to watch.

Like two “Infantile Broken A.I. computer systems” fighting with each other.
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-09 17:15:46 UTC
(hbar * 8.077608713062490229263800746151696e+33 pascals) / (1 - (1 / (2pi))) = 1.01307825

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ClBYP3ko7ZpExNtL2
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-09 17:31:55 UTC
(8.077608713062490229263800746151696e+33 pascals/ (299792458^2 kg/m^3))^0.5 = c

Neutron star
8.077608713062490229263800746151696e+33 pascals

299792458^2 kg/m^3

Planck Pressure c^7/(hbar*G^2)
Planck Density c^5/(hbar*G^2)

(Planck Pressure)/(Neutron Pressure)

((((c^7) / (hbar * (G^2))) / ((299792458^4) pascals)) * (Planck Length^2) * G) / m = 1 m^4 kg^-1 s^-2
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 20:33:31 UTC
Post by David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
According to any observer local to a photon, its speed is c, anywhere. According to a remote observer using Schwarzschild coordinates, the remote coordinate speed of any matter approaching the horizon drops to zero. Why do you keep lying that the matter infalling goes superluminal according to standard theory?
Gravity strength acceleration must obey the speed limit.

Mitchell Raemsch
David Waite
You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 23:15:12 UTC
Post by David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
According to any observer local to a photon, its speed is c, anywhere. According to a remote observer using Schwarzschild coordinates, the remote coordinate speed of any matter approaching the horizon drops to zero. Why do you keep lying that the matter infalling goes superluminal according to standard theory?
Gravity strength acceleration must obey the speed limit.
Mitchell Raemsch
You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.
All motion must obey the speed limit.

Mitchell Raemsch
Volney
2018-02-11 00:35:32 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by David Waite
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
According to any observer local to a photon, its speed is c, anywhere. According to a remote observer using Schwarzschild coordinates, the remote coordinate speed of any matter approaching the horizon drops to zero. Why do you keep lying that the matter infalling goes superluminal according to standard theory?
Gravity strength acceleration must obey the speed limit.
Mitchell Raemsch
You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.
All motion must obey the speed limit.
Mitchell Raemsch
David and others already pointed out that it does. No need for you to
keep repeating yourself.

If you don't understand what they wrote, just ask.
m***@gmail.com
Roy why then would you then argue the point?
Volney
Who is Roy?
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-11 00:46:09 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Volney
Post by m***@gmail.com
All motion must obey the speed limit.
Mitchell Raemsch
David and others already pointed out that it does. No need for you to
keep repeating yourself.
If you don't understand what they wrote, just ask.
Roy why then would you then argue the point?
Who is Roy?
If I am right why would you argue for David Roy Masters?
Just to win?

Mitchell Raemsch
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2018-02-11 02:08:02 UTC
Megalomaniacal Waite wrote

You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.

Waite is trying to teach Mitchell

Proof Waite has Brain Damaged
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-11 02:16:06 UTC
Right. I am not in for learned ignorance...
benj
Mitch creates his OWN unique ignorance!
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 21:10:08 UTC
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by David Waite
You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.
Waite is trying to teach Mitchell
Proof Waite has Brain Damaged
Right. I am not in for learned ignorance...
Mitch creates his OWN unique ignorance!
I am who I was created to be Roy Masters.
Gravity acceleration must obey the speed limit
just as propulsion does.

Mitchell Raemsch
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-16 02:04:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by David Waite
You have absolutely no idea what I just said. Sad as I was trying so keep it simple.
Waite is trying to teach Mitchell
Proof Waite has Brain Damaged
Right. I am not in for learned ignorance...
Mitch creates his OWN unique ignorance!
I am who I was created to be Roy Masters.
Gravity acceleration must obey the speed limit
just as propulsion does.
Mitchell Raemsch
No acceleration reaches the speed of light.

Alan Folmsbee
2018-02-10 05:25:11 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
The acceleration is only for atoms or neutral objects of matter.
The external force that accelerates the ship will itself be
atoms or light sent from atoms. The result is that acceleration
is from a potential less than c squared.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 05:27:36 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Acceleration must remain below mathematical light speed.
Falling near light speed drops any possible new or next
gravity strength acceleration to the freefall. The fall
speed that has already been achieved is used as math to
limit further fall from reaching light speed.
Mitchell Raemsch
The acceleration is only for atoms or neutral objects of matter.
The external force that accelerates the ship will itself be
atoms or light sent from atoms. The result is that acceleration
is from a potential less than c squared.
Light acceleration...