Aether has mass
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-06 17:55:57 UTC
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html

“This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected
into a “dark core,” containing far fewer galaxies than would be
expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most
of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision.
“This result is a puzzle,” said astronomer James Jee of the University
of California in Davis, lead author of paper about the results
available online in The Astrophysical Journal. “Dark matter is not
behaving as predicted, and it’s not obviously clear what is going on.
It is difficult to explain this Hubble observation with the current
theories of galaxy formation and dark matter.”"

The dark matter core does not defy explanation. The dark matter core
is not a puzzle. The dark matter core is not difficult to explain. It
is obviously clear what is going on.

Non-baryonic dark matter and galaxies are not anchored together. There
is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves through and
displaces the aether.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is what Einstein referred to as curved spacetime.

The geometrical representation of gravity as curved spacetime
physically exists in nature as displaced aether.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.
HVAC
2012-11-06 18:18:09 UTC
Post by Mike Cavedon
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.

When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
.. 变亮
mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
Big Dog
2012-11-06 18:51:47 UTC
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
You haven't stripped off enough the context to support your thesis yet.

"ether is" -- Albert Einstein

There. Does that help?
mpc755
2012-11-06 19:08:52 UTC
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
You haven't stripped off enough the context to support your thesis yet.
"ether is" -- Albert Einstein
There. Does that help?
You understand a relativistic ether wave propagates a photon.

The relativistic ether wave passes through both slits in a double slit
experiment. The particle travels through a single slit.

Wave-particle duality is a moving particle and its associated
relativistic ether wave.
Dirk Van de moortel

Dirk Vdm
mpc755
2012-11-06 22:17:55 UTC
On Nov 6, 5:15 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"
Post by Dirk Van de moortel
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
You haven't stripped off enough the context to support your thesis yet.
"ether is" -- Albert Einstein
There. Does that help?
Good one :-)
Dirk Vdm
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
Big Dog
2012-11-07 03:46:39 UTC
Post by mpc755
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.
"Want me to believe there is no ether? Then the price is explaining
things to me. Otherwise I believe in ether. Nyah."
s***@gmail.com
2012-11-07 06:15:32 UTC
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.
"Want me to believe there is no ether? Then the price is explaining
things to me. Otherwise I believe in ether. Nyah."
The aether made Einstein a great man.

Mitchell Raemsch
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-07 14:00:54 UTC
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.
"Want me to believe there is no ether? Then the price is explaining
things to me. Otherwise I believe in ether. Nyah."
You understand a relativistic ether wave propagates a photon.

The wave of wave-particle duality is the relativistic ether wave
propagating the photon.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit
and the relativistic ether wave passes through both.
mpc755

Dirk Van de moortel
2012-11-07 18:03:15 UTC
Post by Dirk Van de moortel
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
You haven't stripped off enough the context to support your thesis yet.
"ether is" -- Albert Einstein
There. Does that help?
Good one :-)
Dirk Vdm
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.
Another one who can explain everything with ether.
Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.
Dispushed gravity placing back toward gravity is matter aether.
What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
What experiments in a double aether wave is the slit.

Dirk Vdm
mpc755
2012-11-07 18:53:10 UTC
Post by Dirk Van de moortel
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
You haven't stripped off enough the context to support your thesis yet.
"ether is" -- Albert Einstein
There. Does that help?
Good one :-)
Dirk Vdm
Another one who can't explain anything yet insists there is no ether.
Another one who can explain everything with ether.
Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.
Dispushed gravity placing back toward gravity is matter aether.
What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
What experiments in a double aether wave is the slit.
Dirk Vdm
It's good to see you try and explain what occurs physically in nature
to cause gravity and the observed behaviors in a double slit
experiment. That is better than most on this forum.

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Upleft frigthening.
HVAC
2012-11-06 19:51:33 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
Times change.
http://youtu.be/CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg
mpc755
2012-11-06 20:31:16 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
Times change.
And mainstream physics is so screwed up it can't understand displaced
aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is
gravity and in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a
single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory
of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium
when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such
medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative
connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association
with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped
of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most
physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually
says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading
the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic
symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time
relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began
showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure
similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent
studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand
that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian
emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but
can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a
part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day
by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this
because it is taboo." - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics,
endowed chair in physics, Stanford University
Big Dog
2012-11-06 20:55:28 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
Times change.
And mainstream physics is so screwed up it can't understand displaced
aether [blah-de-blah-blah]
So I'm trying to figure out if Cavedon is pissed because people don't
accept his [blah-de-blah-blah] ideas or because he hates that things
change. Somehow I imagine him pulling really really hard on a door
handle that has a "Push" sign on it, and getting increasingly pissed off
about it. Maybe Einstein said "pulled the door open", or maybe
door-makers are so screwed up they can't understand that doors are meant
to be pulled open.
mpc755

HVAC
2012-11-06 21:11:01 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
And mainstream physics is so screwed up it can't understand displaced
aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is
gravity and in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a
single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.
As I said above, ether can be treated EXACTLY as if it does not exist at
all. End of story.
mpc755
2012-11-06 21:16:58 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
And mainstream physics is so screwed up it can't understand displaced
aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is
gravity and in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a
single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.
As I said above, ether can be treated EXACTLY as if it does not exist at
all.  End of story.
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.

You can't because displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward matter IS gravity and the wave in the aether passes
through both slits in a double slit experiment.
HVAC
mpc755
2012-11-06 21:59:10 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
As I said above, ether can be treated EXACTLY as if it does not exist at
all.  End of story.
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
No.
Because you can't.

Without ether there is no gravity.

Without ether there is no wave of wave-particle duality.
HVAC
2012-11-06 22:04:28 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
As I said above, ether can be treated EXACTLY as if it does not exist at
all. End of story.
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
No.
Because you can't.
Because I've engaged you in this same conversation before, only to
discover that you were a raving kook. I don't want to hurt your
feelings, but it was YOU who pushed me to answer further.
mpc755
2012-11-06 22:05:31 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
As I said above, ether can be treated EXACTLY as if it does not exist at
all.  End of story.
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
No.
Because you can't.
Because I've engaged you in this same conversation before, only to
discover that you were a raving kook. I don't want to hurt your
feelings, but it was YOU who pushed me to answer further.
Without ether there is no gravity.

Without ether there is no wave of wave-particle duality.

Displaced ether pushing back toward matter is gravity.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the ether.
HVAC
2012-11-06 22:25:06 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
No.
Because you can't.
Because I've engaged you in this same conversation before, only to
discover that you were a raving kook. I don't want to hurt your
feelings, but it was YOU who pushed me to answer further.
Without ether there is no gravity.
Without ether there is no wave of wave-particle duality.
Displaced ether pushing back toward matter is gravity.
What waves in a double slit experiment is the ether.
Once a kook, always a kook.
mpc755
2012-11-06 23:13:48 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit http://youtu.be/CjO7kBqTFqo 变亮http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg
Good one.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
s***@gmail.com

Big Dog
2012-11-07 18:27:10 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Then explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
No.
Because you can't.
Without ether there is no gravity.
Prove it.

Why don't you?

Because you can't.

Because you can't.
mpc755

G=EMC^2
False aether can not make shadows. Aether is energy TreBert
Big Dog
2012-11-07 21:08:07 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Without ether there is no wave of wave-particle duality.
Prove it.
Why don't you?
Because you can't.
You understand a relativistic ether wave propagates a photon.
The wave of wave-particle duality is the relativistic ether wave
propagating the photon.
In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit
and the relativistic ether wave passes through both.
See? You make statements about YOUR model that you can't back up.

Idiot.
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-07 23:51:21 UTC
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Without ether there is no wave of wave-particle duality.
Prove it.
Why don't you?
Because you can't.
You understand a relativistic ether wave propagates a photon.
The wave of wave-particle duality is the relativistic ether wave
propagating the photon.
In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit
and the relativistic ether wave passes through both.
See? You make statements about YOUR model that you can't back up.
Idiot.
You can't understand the relativistic ether wave you know to propagate
the photon passes through both slits in a double slit experiment.
There is no amount of evidence which will remove you from your
ignorance.

mpc755

Brad Guth
2012-11-06 21:10:41 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
Pay no attention to our resident brown-nosed clown that's always
hiding behind the HVAC cloak. He couldn't think inside or outside of
the box, even if he were the box.
mpc755
2012-11-06 21:18:14 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
HVAC doesn't understand if there were no ether there would be no
gravity.

HVAC doesn't understand if there were no ether there would be no
interference pattern in a double slit experiment.
Brad Guth
2012-11-06 21:39:24 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
FUD-masters like our Harlow are like those far too many clowns that
jump in and out of those funny little cars. His understanding of
anything is immaterial to any given topic, because his job is to make
certain that K12s and the general public media doesn't pick up on
anything you might have to say. Harlow has never supported a fresh
new interpretation of anything in his pathetic life, especially when
it's coming form an outsider like yourself.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/
http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
HVAC
2012-11-06 21:55:29 UTC
Post by mpc755
HVAC doesn't understand if there were no ether there would be no
gravity.
Gravity does just fine without your bogus ether.
mpc755

Brad Guth
You are only going to cause Harlow's closed mindset brain to implode.
Big Dog
2012-11-07 18:27:00 UTC
Post by mpc755
HVAC doesn't understand if there were no ether there would be no
gravity.
Prove that. Don't take Einstein's word for it. He was wrong.
You claim it is so, all on your own. So prove it.
mpc755

HVAC
2012-11-06 21:54:06 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Pay no attention to our resident brown-nosed clown that's always
hiding behind the HVAC cloak. He couldn't think inside or outside of
the box, even if he were the box.
Ya, that makes sense. LOL On planet Goth-Venus.
Henry Wilson
2012-11-06 21:17:10 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
Your model is wrong.

Space is not filled with 'aether'.
Rather, every EM quantum (photon) consists of an oscillation in a minute amount of that stuff (for want of a better word).
As photons travel, they very weakly interact and eventually tend to merge, retaining some of their basic properties and forming what you might call a continuous and ever-changing web-like medium.... but one with lots of holes in it.
The density of that medium and the size of the holes depends on the amount of EM passing through it ....and so does the amount of interaction between photons.
The medium itself is made of M2...a second mass dimension that does not normally react with our known M1.
.
mpc755
2012-11-06 21:19:52 UTC
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
The following article has 'Gravitating Vacuum' in its title and
describes the aether as a real substance.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance, which however has a very
peculiar properties strikingly different from the other forms of
matter (solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, Bose condensates, radiation,
etc.) and from all the old aethers."

And that real substance physically occupies three dimensional space
and is physically displaced by particles of matter.

When moving through the aether a particle of matter has an associated
aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment, the particle travels through a single
slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.

The real substance waves.

The aether waves.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

Both are waves in the aether.

The real substance aether physically displaced by matter relates
general relativity and quantum mechanics.
Big Dog
2012-11-07 03:46:17 UTC
Post by mpc755
The following article has 'Gravitating Vacuum' in its title and
describes the aether as a real substance.
'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155
"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance, which however has a very
peculiar properties strikingly different from the other forms of
matter (solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, Bose condensates, radiation,
etc.) and from all the old aethers."
Notice the comment made in your own reference that the quantum vacuum is
"strikingly different" from the "other forms of matter" -- including
superfluids with mass -- and from "all the old aethers" -- including de
Broglie's aether with pilot waves and Bohm's aether with pilot waves.

It's fascinating how you can read AND QUOTE what another author says,
and yet you only see "real substance" and cannot see at all where it
says "strikingly different" from all the characteristics that you
ascribe to the aether.

Are you blind in one eye?
Mike Cavedon

mpc755

2012-11-06 22:40:21 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]

Speaking of wrong models, H, you might find reading this helpful:
http://www.harley.com/usenet/usenet-tutorial/choosing-a-usenet-provider.html
-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
Painius
2012-11-06 21:46:59 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Life's greatest risk is never daring to risk."
mpc755
2012-11-06 21:55:27 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
And then they deny that's what happened.

Einstein said, "According to the general theory of relativity space
without ether is unthinkable".

Interpret that as you may. It certainly is NOT Einstein doing away
with the ether.

There is physical evidence 'non-baryonic dark matter' is not anchored
to matter. This means matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter'.
If matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter' then that means
aether has mass.

It is so simple it is ridiculous.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand displaced aether
pushing back toward matter is gravity.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand the wave of wave-
particle duality is a wave in the aether.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand Einstein's
gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave. They are both waves in
the aether.
Henry Wilson
2012-11-07 10:10:23 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]
Ask yourself what makes space carrying a field different from space devoid of fields.
A) It has something in it.

Hence, the absence of 'fields' means none of that 'something'.
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-07 14:02:27 UTC
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]
A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the
field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the wave in the aether passes through both.
mpc755

Henry Wilson
2012-11-07 21:51:29 UTC
Post by Mike Cavedon
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]
Your aether is just an invisible fluid.
Post by Mike Cavedon
Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.
..nice story...no proof...

Where there is no matter, there is no 'aether'...so how can it push on matter if there isn't any..
Each quantum spreads out as it travels. It has a length and cross section. Part of it goes through both slits.
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-07 23:53:44 UTC
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by Mike Cavedon
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the wave in the aether passes through both.
Each quantum spreads out as it travels. It has a length and cross section. Part of it goes through both slits.
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether exists where particles of matter do not.

matter is gravity.
YBM
2012-11-08 02:11:23 UTC
Post by Mike Cavedon
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.
Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether exists where particles of matter do not.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.
Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.
Is it the way you sing your Mantra, Mike?

mpc755
2012-11-08 10:18:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/TvN0DJzcU1g
mpc755

matter is gravity.
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
2012-11-07 22:48:01 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
[...]

=======================================
Suppose a spaceship travels through space. By the PoR
the observer on the spaceship sees everything in space
(stars, planets, galaxies), moving toward him, but not
directly toward him or he’d collide with them. What he
sees is them all travelling on parallel paths, they remain
the same distance from each other. This group of planets,
stars and galaxies is called the “field”; the same term
is used in horse racing to mean all the other horses, and
for the same reason. All the horses have the same direction
of travel on parallel paths, no matter which is last or
which is first. Same with a gravitational field, at least
locally to the surface of the Earth.
Henry Wilson
2012-11-08 00:05:11 UTC
Post by HVAC
On
Post by mpc755
On Nov 6,
Post by Painius
On
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
--
Post by Painius
Indelibly yours,
Paine
@http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
"Life's greatest risk
is never daring to risk."
Post by mpc755
And then they deny
that's what happened.
Post by mpc755
Einstein said,
"According to the general theory of relativity space
Post by mpc755
without
ether is unthinkable".
Post by mpc755
Interpret that as you
may. It certainly is NOT Einstein doing away
Post by mpc755
with the
ether.
Post by mpc755
If
matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter' then that means
aether has mass.
Post by mpc755
It is so simple it is
ridiculous.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand displaced aether
Post by mpc755
pushing back toward matter
is gravity.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand the wave of wave-
Post by mpc755
particle duality is a
wave in the aether.
Post by mpc755
[...]
Nope.
The force lines radiate out from the centre.
Post by HVAC
--
This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth
Earl of Medway
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
2012-11-08 01:24:33 UTC
Post by HVAC
On
Post by mpc755
On Nov 6,
Post by Painius
On
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
--
Post by Painius
Indelibly yours,
Paine
@http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
"Life's greatest risk
is never daring to risk."
Post by mpc755
And then they deny
that's what happened.
Post by mpc755
Einstein said,
"According to the general theory of relativity space
Post by mpc755
without
ether is unthinkable".
Post by mpc755
Interpret that as you
may. It certainly is NOT Einstein doing away
Post by mpc755
with the
ether.
Post by mpc755
If
matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter' then that means
aether has mass.
Post by mpc755
It is so simple it is
ridiculous.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand displaced aether
Post by mpc755
pushing back toward matter
is gravity.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand the wave of wave-
Post by mpc755
particle duality is a
wave in the aether.
Post by mpc755
[...]

===================================
Sure, that’s why I said “locally”, but it doesn’t change the field concept. Actually if you are in a valley or canyon then the hills on each side distort the field, and a mountain focuses it.

That idiot mpc755’s aether is entirely mechanical, I have a magnet suspended underneath the wooden shelf of my desk, held in place by a similar magnet above.
If the aether goes through the wood and aether waves to carry light, why does wood stop the aether from waving when glass doesn’t?
-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
mpc755
2012-11-08 02:00:32 UTC
On Nov 7, 8:24 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
Post by Henry Wilson
Post by HVAC
On
Post by mpc755
On Nov 6,
Post by Painius
On
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
--
Post by Painius
Indelibly yours,
Paine
@http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
"Life's greatest risk
is never daring to risk."
Post by mpc755
And then they deny
that's what happened.
Post by mpc755
Einstein said,
"According to the general theory of relativity space
Post by mpc755
without
ether is unthinkable".
Post by mpc755
Interpret that as you
may. It certainly is NOT Einstein doing away
Post by mpc755
with the
ether.
Post by mpc755
If
matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter' then that means
aether has mass.
Post by mpc755
It is so simple it is
ridiculous.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand displaced aether
Post by mpc755
pushing back toward matter
is gravity.
Post by mpc755
Once you understand aether has
mass you understand the wave of wave-
Post by mpc755
particle duality is a
wave in the aether.
Post by mpc755
[...]
http://www.dandydesigns.org/id58.html

Glass allows most of the aether waves to pass through it unaffected,
wood doesn't.
Brad Guth
2012-11-08 13:40:01 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
Perhaps you'll need to make aether much more complex, rather than "so
simple it is ridiculous".

For myself, it's that aether push of representing gravity that doesn't
fly, because that makes molecular stuff as representing antigravity.
Mike Cavedon
2012-11-08 14:08:52 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
It doesn't make molecular stuff represent anti-gravity. Particles of
matter displace the aether. this is not anti-gravity. Displaced aether
pushing back toward matter is gravity.

A close approximation to anti-gravity would be dark energy.

Dark energy is the aether emitted into the Universal jet we exist in.

The analogy are a bunch of floats flowing down a river. When the
floats exit the mouth of the river most of the floats will move away
from one another.
mpc755
2012-11-08 14:16:31 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
It is so simple it is ridiculous.
Once you understand aether has mass you understand displaced aether
pushing back toward matter is gravity.
Once you understand aether has mass you understand the wave of wave-
particle duality is a wave in the aether.
Once you understand aether has mass you understand Einstein's
gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave. They are both waves in
the aether.
Perhaps you'll need to make aether much more complex, rather than "so
simple it is ridiculous".
For myself, it's that aether push of representing gravity that doesn't
fly, because that makes molecular stuff as representing antigravity.
It doesn't make molecular stuff represent anti-gravity. Particles of
matter displace the aether. This is not anti-gravity. Particles of
matter displacing the aether does not cause particles of matter to
move away from one another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with
interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the
field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest
position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of
the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

Each of the plates in the Casimir effect displace the aether. The
displaced aether which exists between the plates is pushing back
toward each of the plates which causes the aether displaced by each of
the plates which exists between the plates to offset. This aether is
more at rest than the aether which is displaced by the plates which
encompasses the plates. The reduced force associated with the aether
which exists between the plates along with the displaced aether which
encompasses the plates which is pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the plates causes the plates to be forced together.

What is occurring physically in nature in the Casimir effect is not
anti-gravity.

What occurs physically in nature in the Casimir effect is the same
phenomenon as gravity.

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter is gravity.

A close approximation to anti-gravity would be dark energy.

Dark energy is the aether emitted into the Universal jet we exist in.

The analogy are a bunch of floats flowing down a river. When the
floats exit the mouth of the river most of the floats will move away
from one another.

This is what is occurring physically in nature in the Universal jet we
exist in.
Painius
2012-11-08 16:31:48 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 05:40:01 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
There's another reason...

It has to be explained how and why that "aether mass" does not
generate heat through the atmosphere as it "drops" toward the ground
to result in gravitation.
"To live a creative life, you must lose your fear of being wrong."
HVAC
2012-11-08 16:41:26 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
[...]
Ether *has* to be the gayest theory around.
mpc755

the associated aether wave through both.
HVAC
2012-11-08 17:21:03 UTC
On 11/8/2012 11:50 AM, mpc755 wrote:

Let me say this ONE MORE TIME.

Ether, much like god, need not be factored into ANY equations.

Do you understand that, MP3?
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
mpc755
2012-11-08 17:36:55 UTC
HVAC
2012-11-08 18:33:37 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Let me say this ONE MORE TIME.
Ether, much like god, need not be factored into ANY equations.
Do you understand that, MP3?
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
"A sucker is born every minute" -Attributed to PT Barnum

"I would consider someone who believes in something that does not exist
to be a sucker" -HVAC
mpc755
2012-11-08 18:41:16 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Let me say this ONE MORE TIME.
Ether, much like god, need not be factored into ANY equations.
Do you understand that, MP3?
"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein
"A sucker is born every minute"  -Attributed to PT Barnum
"I would consider someone who believes in something that does not exist
to be a sucker"  -HVAC
You are in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid. You roll the
bowling ball toward the pins.

You are able to understand the bowling ball displaces the supersolid,
correct?

You are able to understand there is no loss of energy between the
bowling ball and the supersolid because that's what supersolid means,
correct?

You are able to understand the bowling ball will roll forever through
the supersolid, correct?

The interaction of an object and a supersolid does not mean no
interaction. It means no loss of energy in the interaction. The
bowling ball requires energy to displace the supersolid. The
supersolid returns to the bowling ball the same amount of energy as
the supersolid 'displaces back'.

Q. Is the bowling ball displacing the supersolid or is the supersolid
displacing the bowling ball?
A. Both occur simultaneously with equal force.
mpc755
2012-11-08 16:48:58 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]

By definition there is no loss of energy, as in heat, when an object
interacts with a supersolid.
HVAC
2012-11-08 17:24:12 UTC
Post by Mike Cavedon
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.
By definition there is no loss of energy, as in heat, when an object
interacts with a supersolid.
Hmmmmm...So it interacts exactly as if it doesn't exist at all.

Excellent.
mpc755
2012-11-08 17:43:56 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.
By definition there is no loss of energy, as in heat, when an object
interacts with a supersolid.
Hmmmmm...So it interacts exactly as if it doesn't exist at all.
Excellent.
If you roll a bowling ball in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid
you are able to understand the rolling bowling ball displaces the
supersolid, correct?
HVAC
2012-11-08 18:39:21 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.
By definition there is no loss of energy, as in heat, when an object
interacts with a supersolid.
Hmmmmm...So it interacts exactly as if it doesn't exist at all.
Excellent.
If you roll a bowling ball in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid
you are able to understand the rolling bowling ball displaces the
supersolid, correct?
Just so I understand, now you wish to discuss bowling alleys and NOT
spectral ether?

I believe in bowling alleys. Ether? Not so much.
mpc755

HVAC
2012-11-08 19:21:32 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Just so I understand, now you wish to discuss bowling alleys and NOT
spectral ether?
I believe in bowling alleys. Ether? Not so much.
You are in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid. You roll the
bowling ball toward the pins.
You believe in god, right MP3?
mpc755
2012-11-08 19:33:20 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Just so I understand, now you wish to discuss bowling alleys and NOT
spectral ether?
I believe in bowling alleys.  Ether?  Not so much.
You are in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid. You roll the
bowling ball toward the pins.
You believe in god, right MP3?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?

HVAC
2012-11-08 19:56:58 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
You are in a bowling alley filled with a supersolid. You roll the
bowling ball toward the pins.
You believe in god, right MP3?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
I will answer your question after you answer mine.

Do you believe in god?
mpc755

Big Dog
2012-11-08 20:21:02 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
You believe in god, right MP3?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
I will answer your question after you answer mine.
Do you believe in god?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
Cavedon exhibits symptoms of Asperger's or high-functioning autism. He
compulsively repeats to assert control over a conversation. He will not
respond to questions or comments. Unless you like engaging with people
with mental handicaps, I think you'll find this goes nowhere.
mpc755

Big Dog
2012-11-08 20:46:51 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Big Dog
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
You believe in god, right MP3?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
I will answer your question after you answer mine.
Do you believe in god?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
Cavedon exhibits symptoms of Asperger's or high-functioning autism. He
compulsively repeats to assert control over a conversation. He will not
respond to questions or comments. Unless you like engaging with people
with mental handicaps, I think you'll find this goes nowhere.
You understand a relativistic ether wave propagates a photon.
I love it when you point out someone's compulsion, and their compulsion
forces them to exhibit it.

I bet if you ring a bell, he salivates.
mpc755

HVAC
2012-11-08 21:24:24 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
I will answer your question after you answer mine.
Do you believe in god?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
What does that have to do with you believing in god?
mpc755

HVAC
2012-11-08 21:44:26 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
I will answer your question after you answer mine.
Do you believe in god?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
What does that have to do with you believing in god?
Are you able to understand objects interact with a supersolid?
Why should I even deal with someone that isn't honest and forthcoming?
Brad Guth
2012-11-08 17:29:01 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
How much of the following link have you edited or having contributed
to?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersolid
mpc755
I haven't.
Brad Guth
2012-11-08 17:25:20 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
No doubt mpc755 will eventually explain that in detail, though as of
yet I'm not convinced aether represents gravity, at least not
directly.
mpc755
2012-11-08 17:47:27 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
The following article describes the aether as an incompressible fluid
resulting in what the article refers to as gravitational aether caused
by pressure (or vorticity).

'Phenomenology of Gravitational Aether as a solution to the Old
Cosmological Constant Problem'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.3955

"One proposal to address this puzzle at the semi-classical level is to
decouple quantum vacuum from space-time geometry via a modification of
gravity that includes an incompressible fluid, known as Gravitational
Aether. In this paper, we discuss classical predictions of this theory
along with its compatibility with cosmological and experimental tests
of gravity. We argue that deviations from General Relativity (GR) in
this theory are sourced by pressure or vorticity."

The following article describes gravity as a pressure exerted by
aether toward matter.

'The aether-modified gravity and the G ̈del metric'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.5654v2

"As for the pressure, it is equal to p = 53−αg,6a2 so, it is positive
if αg < 3 which is the weaker condition than the previous one. One
notes that the results corresponding to the usual gravity are easily
recovered. Also, it is easy to see that the interval αg < 15
corresponds to the usual matter."

The following article describes a gravitating vacuum where aether is
the quantum vacuum of the 21-st century.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance"

The following article describes what is presently postulated as dark
matter is aether where the aether has mass.

'Quantum aether and an invariant Planck scale'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.3753

"this version of aether may have some bearing on the abundance of Dark
Matter and Dark Energy in our universe."

"mass of the aether"

The following article describes what is presently postulated as dark
matter is aether.

'Scalars, Vectors and Tensors from Metric-Affine Gravity'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5168

"the model obtained here gets closer to the aether theory of , which
is shown therein to be an alternative to the cold dark matter."

The following article describes the aether as superfluid dark matter.

'Unified model for dark matter and quintessence'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0610135

"Superfluid dark matter is reminiscent of the aether and modeling the
universe using superfluid aether is compatible."

The following article describes the background field as the aether
which is responsible for gravity.

'Vainshtein mechanism in Gauss-Bonnet gravity and Galileon aether'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.1892

"the perturbations of the scalar field do not propagate in the
Minkowski space-time but rather in some form of ”aether” because of
the presence of the background field"
mpc755
2012-11-08 21:08:44 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Brad Guth
Post by mpc755
Post by Painius
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by mpc755
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
[...]
'An Extended Dynamical Equation of Motion, Phase Dependency and
Inertial Backreaction'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.3458

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a
kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide
further evidence of the “fluidic” nature of space itself."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of
a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the
'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'back-reaction' described in the
article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the matter.
HVAC
2012-11-06 22:05:41 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yup....And neither one was missed.
Painius
2012-11-08 06:22:12 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
‘Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image’
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yup....And neither one was missed.
If you only knew how fucking stupid and inane that sounds.
HVAC
2012-11-08 13:02:24 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yup....And neither one was missed.
If you only knew how fucking stupid and inane that sounds.
Perhaps to a religious freak like you.
Painius
2012-11-08 16:38:11 UTC
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yup....And neither one was missed.
If you only knew how fucking stupid and inane that sounds.
Perhaps to a religious freak like you.
You think you've recovered? You just made a statement that implies
that when the baby is thrown out with the bathwater, that's okay. It's
okay to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just go ahead and
throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If you want to make it about your god or your religion, that's your
business, but you really gotta trust me on this, Harlow: It's NEVER
okay to throw the baby out with the bathwater. never

Where others often need a reality check, you always seem to need an
imagination check.

lmbo !
HVAC
2012-11-08 17:15:04 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Perhaps to a religious freak like you.
You think you've recovered? You just made a statement that implies
that when the baby is thrown out with the bathwater, that's okay. It's
okay to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just go ahead and
throw the baby out with the bathwater.
When the baby is ether and the bathwater is god, both should be thrown
out like 3 day old fish. Neither has ANY basis in reality and neither
need be factored into any equations.

Since you have absolutely NOTHING to refute my statement, all I can do
is accept your apology.
Post by Painius
If you want to make it about your god or your religion, that's your
business, but you really gotta trust me on this, Harlow: It's NEVER
okay to throw the baby out with the bathwater. never
I disagree. See above. Ether and god MUST be thrown out like AA out of
Starbucks during rush hour.
Post by Painius
Where others often need a reality check, you always seem to need an
imagination check.
I have a great imagination. But unlike you, mine does NOT include
foolishness such as ether and/or god.
Brad Guth
2012-11-08 13:31:01 UTC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Post by Painius
Post by HVAC
Post by Mike Cavedon
Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html
Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.
When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.
For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yup....And neither one was missed.
If you only knew how fucking stupid and inane that sounds.
--
Indelibly yours,
"Life's greatest risk is never daring to risk."
He does, and he thinks it's funny how it makes you respond like a dog
going after the next tasty treat.

Why do you even bother to read his crap, much less responding to it?

Humans need to belong to something, and so for most of us it's
religion or the faith in something greater than our molecular
existence, that happens to fill that intellectual and even somewhat
biological need. For many of us it's a desire as to being an accepted
club or mafia member in good standing. Harlow is only here to disrupt
this harmony of what humans created for themselves, and it's why he
has no family or friends outside of hell or someplace worse off. Of
course devout Semites don't believe in hell, nor in anything offered
by the likes of Jesus Christ that they helped to get placed on a
stick, while always blaming others.

HVAC
2012-11-08 13:46:16 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
He does, and he thinks it's funny how it makes you respond like a dog
going after the next tasty treat.
So Goth is saying that I have Painus trained like my bitch?

What a nice thing to say, Goth.
Post by Brad Guth
Why do you even bother to read his crap, much less responding to it?
No one replies to me more than you do, Goth.
Post by Brad Guth
Humans need to belong to something, and so for most of us it's
religion or the faith in something greater than our molecular
existence,
Painus is very religious.
Post by Brad Guth
biological need. For many of us it's a desire as to being an accepted
club or mafia member in good standing. Harlow is only here to disrupt
this harmony of what humans created for themselves
Me? Disrupt harmony?