Is the universe ...
The Starmaker
2014-10-22 17:10:57 UTC
Is the universe...necessary?

Well of course! It needed more space.

maybe it needed more time...or both.

ever see a girl who starts to feel she needs more space? she explodes!

The Mother of the Universe...do you know the name she goes by?

---
The Starmaker
2014-10-27 21:03:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Is the universe...necessary?
Well of course! It needed more space.
maybe it needed more time...or both.
ever see a girl who starts to feel she needs more space? she explodes!
The Mother of the Universe...do you know the name she goes by?
Stupid questions that scientists ask like...
did God have a choice in creating the universe?

What does that mean? Did he used a condom?? Or forgot to use it???

I would say you should question did Your mother have a choice in
creating you!

yo mama!

---
The Starmaker
2014-10-28 16:56:41 UTC
i seem to have lost my thread somewhere...

here is a good place as any..

Now, ..

where was it...

there are those among yous
that believe that all the
stars are there because
of a big bang..
but what
nobody has told you
that all the stars
are located
exactly where
they are suppose to be.

Even out earth and sun
is in the exact location
where it is suppose to be..
not by random, since random
and free will is just an illusion,
but...to put it 'in your language'
it's where the laws of the stars
wanted it to be in.

This can be all proven mathematically,
except for one problem...
you haven't invented the mathematics yet
to describe it.

The Starmaker

Does Avast know the difference between email and usenet???? Their programmers are not so smart.

---
The Starmaker
2014-10-28 22:35:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
if you're wondering what
the math would look like..
it's something like...
God's fingerprints and
the speed of light..

z -> z2 + c

z = equals God's fingerprint
c = the speed of light

With this, you can ...create a universe!

The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Does Avast know the difference between email and usenet???? Their programmers are not so smart.
But who is? I mean really...if you don't have a job at google, you're not that smart. but how many people can work at google?

---
The Starmaker
2014-10-29 22:13:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, I know some of yous..get
convulsions when you see God's name
inserted in math equations...
(that's not my doing, that's the math department idea)

you can change the 'z=' to a number instead..but a very complex number.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Does Avast know the difference between email and usenet???? Their programmers are not so smart.
But who is? I mean really...if you don't have a job at google, you're not that smart. but how many people can work at google?
---
So, Avast can get into your computer
and insert a sig/link in your Usenet postings.
Is there a name for that?

---
The Starmaker
2014-10-30 18:27:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Is the universe...necessary?
Well of course! It needed more space.
maybe it needed more time...or both.
ever see a girl who starts to feel she needs more space? she explodes!
The Mother of the Universe...do you know the name she goes by?
Stupid questions that scientists ask like...
did God have a choice in creating the universe?
Of course he had a choice..
Here's how it works...

God
had a choice
God had a
direct role
in his choice.

Simply put,
you cannot have
a choice
without
having a direct role.

The direct role
influences the choice.

The direct role
creates the choice.

Choice requires observation.

Give me the Nobel Prize...(i'm running out of room for all my nobells
prizes)

---